• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of it, rather then making the Pokémorphs social rejects or/and slaves, like most RP's portray them, how about making a RP were they live just like humans, in other words completely accepted, but there's still a group of fucks who hates them(most likely a religious one) and they try to kill them or something like that?

You mean like Morphic?

That... might be okay. I'm awful at designing Pokemorphs, but whatever.

You mean like Morphic?

That... might be okay. I'm awful at designing Pokemorphs, but whatever.

Pretty much, although I was thinking the characters was AT LEAST the second generation of Pokémorphs, so they were accepted by most people except this group of bastards who didn't really say straight out what they thought, because the Pokémorphs had the same rights as humans, so it could be considered Racism of sorts.

I feel so loved. :D
Hmm.. how to combine both ideas.. say, Darkrai tries to put several people (Now, who could these lucky people be?) into nightmares, but can't for obvious reasons, and turns them into Pokemon as a curse? ..Or something similar, hopefully not involving Darkrai, because, frankly, using him as the villain is getting pretty cliche.
This was wrotten no the previous page. I have an idea for evoli if he didnt already reject it...Btw, did you know evoli is the german name of eevee?..now back to stuff- how about a psychic or dark, or a very strong pokemon to run amok?
I have an idea....

----------------------------------
In the small town of mektown, where pokemon from the types grass, fire, dragon and stone live, a new threat hsa come- a strange ghost terrorizes the area. It is said that the creature terrorizing the place is an unknown ghost or dark type. All they know is its a female ghost.

Who will you be?
Will you be a pokemon explorer, trying to solve the mystery and get filled in gold and glory, or will you be one of the terrorized pokemon?
Or, finally, will you be an evil minion, thristy for the pokemon's fear?
Its your choice!
-----------------------------------

I know its not original, but im planning to maybe create a new pokemon, or rather, a fakemon.

Everyone is ignoring the fact that Pineco is the villain D:<

Maybe actually a group of non-legendary Pokemon. 'Female ghost' is automatically registered in my brain as 'Froslass,' so that could work.

I personally also enjoy the idea of an evil Ditto.

...And for some random reason, I WANT THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS BACK D:

*nudges SSB: The Outsiders* Moooove, I have another, far better idea. D: And it's another gimmicky, non-Pokemon RP! Who wouldn't want that?!

Well, it's an idea I've been kicking around for the past two months or so, and I had given up on it some time ago, but now I feel that it has developed to my satisfaction. It's to be a Kirby RP (please don't eat me) focusing around the Helpers from KSS/U. The basic plot: Kirby goes missing and the Helpers have to go look for him. Meta Knight also goes missing, and though this was originally just an excuse for Sword Knight to be part of the cast, a lot of the plot hinges on this fact. However, if I were to say anything more, I'd ruin the surprise. So that will be your daily juicy dangler, part of balanced diet, so dig in.

Anyone interested? Okay, I'll probably post it anyway even if no one replies, but whatever.

*nudges SSB: The Outsiders* Moooove, I have another, far better idea. D: And it's another gimmicky, non-Pokemon RP! Who wouldn't want that?!

Well, it's an idea I've been kicking around for the past two months or so, and I had given up on it some time ago, but now I feel that it has developed to my satisfaction. It's to be a Kirby RP (please don't eat me) focusing around the Helpers from KSS/U. The basic plot: Kirby goes missing and the Helpers have to go look for him. Meta Knight also goes missing, and though this was originally just an excuse for Sword Knight to be part of the cast, a lot of the plot hinges on this fact. However, if I were to say anything more, I'd ruin the surprise. So that will be your daily juicy dangler, part of balanced diet, so dig in.

Anyone interested? Okay, I'll probably post it anyway even if no one replies, but whatever.

I would SO join this! Too bad about those Smash Bros. RPs though. The planning committee has been out of commission for a while.

This was wrotten no the previous page. I have an idea for evoli if he didnt already reject it...Btw, did you know evoli is the german name of eevee?
I'm a girl.. or did you mean to write that? Anyway, yeah, I did know that. Because the name Eevee was kinda already taken, I went with the closest thing.
ANOTHER SCREWY IDEA TIME!
A bunch of trainers living in a certain town where Darkrai is said to live near suddenly are unable to sleep for days or even weeks, or, if they can, they have horrible nightmares. They all blame him/her and attack, hoping to end it before they all die, but Darkrai is actually innocent. So, some people (Or wild Pokemon?) have to defend him against the trainers, or.. something happens. Then they have to figure out who's really doing it? I don't know. This is just a random idea and not very well thought-out at all.

How does this sound?

As Darkness Falls said:
Years ago... actually, no one remembers the story of Pokémorphs. No one in Sinnoh. This is because they have been accepted as people in the regions. Actually, I have to say that "no one" is overstating. Almost no one remembers the story. There is a small band whose hatred for the Pokémorphs has been rising. Their squad is unnamed, but citizens have no idea of them anyway. They remember when Team Galactic wanted more powerful creatures than Pokémon to create a new world and do dirty work -- and so Pokémorphs were created by injecting Pokémon DNA into humans. The Pokémorphs were rescued by an elite group of Trainers, and Team Galactic was stopped... for the moment. At first, these half-Pokémon, half-humans were shunned by everyone, but over generations they started to be treated like normal humans.

Most of the band that hates these Pokémorphs are previous members or allies of Team Galactic. And they have more determination than the Team Galactic from before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom