• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you got to add or remove any Brawl character..

Oooh, you should play MGS. One of my most favourite game serieses ever :)

And it does suck that there's only one Sonic/MGS stage. The MGS music is absolutely stunning and whenever I'm on the settings (the one where you can adjust the probability of certian tracks playing), I want to set all the MGS tracks on full to play on Shadow Moses Island because they're all so cool.
...but I normally put everything else on half and Calling To the Night on full because damn, I adore that song.

Hey, I like Jigglypuff! She was my main in Melee! >:

Aww geez, I really don't want to remove anyone. I guess Toon Link, because he's kind of pointless, I guess.

Anyway, I'd add Pyramid Head Geno, Tails and/or Knuckles, the Masked Man (Mother 3), and Krystal.

And we need a Mother 3 assist trophy. I would have loved to see Duster do some wall-staplin'.

Yes, there were Metal Gear games on both the NES and Gamecube and possibly some other Nintendo consoles.

Why would they put a character in a game that is explicitly stated to be a battle between Nintendo characters (Or something) if said character had nothing to do with Nintendo, anyway?

Add:
KRYSTAL from STAR FOX with STAFF (I'm suddenly imagining comboing like Sheik and Darth Maul combined) Nuff said.

MEGAMAN (Any version, preferably SF) Can you imagine Final Smashes? I dunno about most MM series, but BN had Program Advances and Star Force had Big Bangs/Tribe King/BlackAce|RedJoker. B = buster... recover = Areasteal... or whatever... I mean, he was MADE for that in any area.

Anakin Skywalker? Maybe. Lol.

MASTER. FREAKING. HAND. (The impossible fatty. Also bring his parter along, he's great fun.)

ROY'S OUR BOY. Cause he is. And was jacked of this game. He should've stayed, and you all know it.

LEAVE NOW:
Considering the original characters have a priority to be in every game...

OLIMAR. I really don't get the point of adding him. I never have. I can't stand his presence. He was an addition from a game that seemed shoddy to me.

MR. GAME & WATCH: Another pointless addition. I mean, nice retro touch, but seems unneeded to me. Like with Olimar.

TOON LINK: The one almost everyone agrees on. Reasons are stated by everyone posting above. In fact, screw all alternate Links. Just keep good ol' adult Link in there.

Lucas: Okay, so I like PK Freeze a lot... But not enough to leave him here. He's got a cloned FS, most techniques are weaker, and there isn't much to compensate for it.

PEACH: GAH. HORRID FROM DAY 1.

OTHER

Wolf & Falco get to stay if they can fix their FSes. AKA Falco, get your Arwing's metal butt out here. Wolf, use your OWN weapons, man.

Sonic stayeth VERILY.

Snake stays because he's awesome. And a good Chuck Norris imitator. And awesome.

Last edited:
Trent Reznor
I'd bring in rayman, cuz he rules.

I'd remove Sonic, but that may be because I hate the little freak. *shrugs* Oh, and remove jigglypuff too.

Add
----
Phoenix Wright (And any other characters that fit from that series)-A great series and the battles would be hilarious
Knuckles- He's my favorite character to play as in Rivals

Remove
-------
Olimar- Weak and useless

I'd add Midna/Wolf Link, Paper Mario, Rocket from Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime, Toon Zelda/Tetra, Waluigi as soon as he's been in enough games to have some creative moves, and Krystal. Plus I'd bring back the characters that didn't make it to Brawl, and give every clone character original moves.

As for who I'd remove...eh, Falco would be the first to go because Wolf's kind of fun to play as and is significantly less of a clone of Fox than Falco. But I'd really rather just change every clone's moves instead.

Heh. It would be really fun that if in the next super smash bros game, if it was released on the wii again, you could use your mii characters.

As much as I love Toon Link, he IS pointless.

Olimar only got in because that creator guy created him.
I love Olimar though.

Jigglypuff, not only is he shit, we don't need 2 balls of pink cuteness.

He's like Pichu, we DON'T need him.

Even though hes not very popular I would love to put in Galaxia Knight from the Kirby games.

Galacta Knight came out AFTER Brawl, so it wouldn't be possible. And if you mean Sakurai created Olimar, then you are wrong. Sakurai did create the Kirby series.

I see Toon Link as a replacement for Young Link. Just be glad he was the only "Toon" to get in. They were planning Toon Zelda/Sheik!

I wouldn't really remove any characters, though I woulda liked to see another Sonic character in there.

Anyone who wants to remove Olimar because he's weak or any variation thereof needs to take me on when I play him. He's one of my mains (others are Lucario and Lucas). Also the Pikmin series is epic and they need to make #3 nao. (hint hint Nintendo)

I like Digimon too, and would have loved to see a monster in there(I myself would rather have Flamedramon), but it seems they are going for either bigger names than Digimon or rather obscure characters, like Game & Watch, Ness, and ROB.

Olimar does have a reason to be in the game, though. He's from a well-respected and successful new series., so his appearance makes sense.

Toon Link, on the other hand...(He's not a bad character, just kind of pointless.)

Remove: Either Jigglypuff or Lucario. Maybe Toon Link also, since it's pretty weird and pointless to have TWO Links... though if they only change the name to something less dumb (like, say, Young Link--WW Link is younger than TP Link or adult OoT Link after all) he could stay.

Add: Mewtwo, with a different side+B move (seriously, the one he had in Melee made no sense) and more weight/power, replacing whichever one of the filler-Pokémon got dropped. And if Toon Link goes, add in Mike Jones from Startropics! Or maybe add him in AND keep Toon Link, but make the Random selection work like it did in Melee (pick anywhere outside the actual characters and it gives you Random instead) instead of having it take up a character-select slot.

Jigglypuff, piss off. I'd probably get rid of Falco. Wolf and Fox is fine thanks.

Plus I love the idea of putting 2 characters into one (Shiek/Zelda) They should do that with (Link/Toon Link) and put Pikachu with Raichu and Pichu. It'd be awesome. They'd put Pichu back in and there would be a lightweight, medium and heavy, I personally wuld love that, also seeing Raichu up there would be good alone.

Back
Top Bottom