• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you had to play a game forever, what would it be?

Spore is the obviouse choice for me. It has online compatibilty so you can chat with people, but it also has a stellar single player thing too. I could spend years making spore animal/creature/things...
Other than that, though, I think I would go with Scribblenauts once it's released. Can we chose a game that's not out yet?

Fire Emblem 10. I could run through that game until every single soldier lives and all of the support conversations, weapons, movies, and character endings are unlocked. And then there's the many joys of hard mode....

I would hate to play a video game forever.

If I had to choose, it would be Animal Crossing, because it always changes.

Wouldn't it suck to play Tetris forever?

FINAL FANTASY XI
Actually, I'd be expected by my peers to actually get stuff done if I had forever. :B

Maybe like... Super Smash Brothers Melee or Brawl, either one... Or Spore... Or Pokemon Stadium 2. Or Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

Ugh, I couldn't play a video game forever. That would be horrible.

But if I had to say... Uh, I can't decide. Brawl and Pokemon get boring really quick...

Katamari? D:

guitar hero, as long as friends could come around and play it with me a lot. it gets a little boring after playing it for a long time just by yourself, but it's really fun when you invite 2 or more friends over. i dunno which GH game, because 2 has the best setlist in my opinion but world tour allows for 4 players (guitar, bass, drums, mic) but uh yeah. OR...

or age of mythology or age of empires 2, so long as i could get the stupid online settings to work for me. they're really fun ;-; and while i've never played online because i can never get the online to work for me, it's probably really fun to play against another person and not the computer.

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved. That is the single most addicting game I have ever played.

My second choice would be Spore, of course.

And Brawl is number three on my list.

The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match. Single. Best. Dream. Match. Game. Ever. Period.

That, and I spend hours upon hours of my life trying to finish the challenges, and trying to beat Igniz, Clone Zero, Goenitz, or Rugal without using any continues. That time also goes to trying to figure out some really good comboes for Angel, and Nameless/K9999/Tetsuo

i would get bored with just one game, to be honest. still, if i had to choose, i would pick xenogears. it takes forever to finish, and that's hardly an exaggeration.

Defense of the Ancients (aka DotA; it's a custom map in Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne). Mainly 5v5 games where everyone can pick (or random) 1 out of 93 distinct heroes, therefore very diverse combinations, and the skill and item builds for even the same hero usually change from game to game depending on the current hero matchups, so you can even use your favourite hero in every game and not get bored. The possibilities are basically endless, although it's very difficult to learn at the start. Have been addicted to it for months now.

Hey, no fair! I think that Pokemon Battle Revolution is long-lasting, continually fun, and it doesn't make me want to kill myself! So I would play it forever if it was an option.

Back
Top Bottom