• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Improbable Role Mafia [WIZARD MAFIA WIN.]

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 2]

maybe randy lynch? IDK, i'll just go with a bandwagon

I had to read Mystic's post about eight times, but I think they're suggesting that either bulbasaur is a vig who was blocked on night 0 - which is stupid, since innocent-aligned vigilantes shouldn't be targeting on night 0 unless they're forced to by their role - or that he is a/the Mafia don who was blocked during their night kill on night 0, but not night 1.

Either way, uh. I'm sort of suspicious, because trigger-happy vigs are not helpful.

Anyway. Phantom's claim of being a miller inspector of the dead is definitely improbable enough for this game, but it doesn't make me any less suspicious. So uh, I'm going to just state my suspicions here and make evil scowls. As it goes. It's not worth lynching in case she isn't lying and ends up giving us good information, but... I'm kind of raising my eyebrows.

Also, I don't think inspectors can actually be roleblocked. Although that's just the way I commonly play.

Shrug. I'm going to vote bulbasaur, unless he's willing to roleclaim and put my mind to rest.

But by roleclaiming, I'll be putting the life of another at risk. I can, though, tell you that I'm not a vigilante, that I targeted LS99 the first night, and that if his role involves magic, then the roleblocker theory could possibly be void.

But by roleclaiming, I'll be putting the life of another at risk. I can, though, tell you that I'm not a vigilante, that I targeted LS99 the first night, and that if his role involves magic, then the roleblocker theory could possibly be void.

O.O W-what? I dont see any sense in that. (clarify, please? you're confusing me)

I'll Abstain for now, but when a bandwagon comes on, or if i have a reason to lynch someone, then i'll change it.

Use your action on me this night. You'll know. (To others, no, this isn't the person I'm risking)

whoops I could've sworn I subscribed to this thread <.<;

Anyway, I'm just posting so I don't get modkilled, so I will abstain for now. I'll probably come up with something useful to say later.

Hmm. LS99 did say something about wondering if anyone had watched Haruhi... oh, lord, if he's Haruhi then I am going to freak the hell out.

While my suspicions aren't removed entirely, I'll retract my vote for now, mostly because I don't actually have the time to be pointing fingers at anyone else.

Gonna abstain
Can't quite figure anything out because fuh

i looked over some flavour text.

LS~There was a skull with two entwined snakes. That could possibly mean vig

Wargle~Computer explosion. probably either mafia or assassin.

whoops a few hours late

The townspeople point fingers and glare at people, but in the end a general consensus is reached and everyone leaves alive.

Night has begun. You have 48 hours to send in night actions.

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Night 3]

The townspeople wake up and gather in the town square, surprised to find the body of Phantom already there waiting for them. On the ground around her is the skull symbol entwined with a snake that was found yesterday as well. There's a look of shock on her face, but the autopsy reveals nothing about her possible cause of death.

Going through her house and the stuff inside, the townspeople find quite a number of old books written in odd languages (that none of the townpeople speak) with strange symbols inside. There are also a few candles and goat heads in her closet. Phantom was weird.

No one else seems to be missing, though Flower Doll has the same dark stuff in her throat as yesterday, although today she seems to have an odd bracelet attached to her wrist. Light Yagami appears to have a similar bracelet, and on closer inspection there's an inscription that says 'POST, DAMMIT'.

Phantom is dead. She was not mafia. Flower Doll is restricted to a single post today. If Flower Doll and Light Yagami don't post by the end of the day, they'll be mod-killed. 48 hours for discussion.

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 3]

Guess Phantom was telling the truth, then. Strike off for the mafia faction theory, I guess -especially since there was only one death again today! Phantom seems like a logical mafia target, blah blah, not much to go off.

Sigh. My role is pretty useless in the grand scheme of things. Anyone else got anything?

wait
i just read yesterday's discussion.
what does Haruhi do?
is it even a real role?

In the anime/light novels, Haruhi is essentially 'God' - she can rewrite the things that happen to her so that they go along with *her* whims. I was theorising that mayhaps LS99 could do something from beyond the grave as an independent faction, which would sort of suck. But I don't know. Nothing along those lines seems to have happened so I don't tihnk we should worry about it!

wait....

Phantom said she was a miller, but on her death, she showed up not mafia.

dont millers show up mafia upon death?

Back
Top Bottom