• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

IndigoEmmy vs myuma

Eif reminder:

@Eifie

Keldeo other Eifie reminder:

@
3bGGnNB.png

well, I can't ignore a call for Keldeoooo!

did the calcs, sent them to SS! you can still ping Keldeo though.

I can't help myself, sorry keldeo.

@Keldeo.

man. I have no excuses haha

Round Eleven

IndigoEmmy (1/3 left)
fletchling
Cardinal
Ability: Big Pecks
Health: 77%
Energy: 85%

myuma (3/3 left)
vulpix-alola
Aster
Ability: Snow Cloak
Health: 92%
Energy: 89%
Status: Looking mysterious in the snow. Surrounded by Aurora Veil (3 more actions). Burned (mild, 2% health/round, 0.75x base power for physical attacks).

solosis Konani, 70%H/40%E, 0 direct heals left
cottonee Silke, 8%H/27% E, burned (mild)

------------------------------​

Aster flips his luxurious locks out of his eyes. This simply won't do. Calling on his mystical inner powers, he binds Cardinal's thoughts together, chaining them tight, and the little bird falters in the air. Cardinal cocks his head, an itching feeling of forgetting something making every feather stand up on end. Finally he figures it out - he can't call up his overwhelming fire! The itching continues and, in a bit of a panic, Cardinal thrashes out at the Vulpix blindly.

Snorting with contempt, Aster throws back his head and opens his mouth; a soft, twinkling bell sound emerges, sounding quite unnatural from a little white fox, but Aster closes his eyes with relief as the sound soothes his painful burns. Meanwhile, inside her pokeball, Silke shifts contentedly as her own burns are healed, as well. This sets off even more frustration in Cardinal, who again launches himself at Aster, bending feathers in the process of trying to peck Aster's eyes.

Aster's head drops then, eyes shaded, and suddenly the ice fox looks very sinister indeed. A whipping, frosty wind billows all around the stadium, carrying chunks of snow and ice into a blinding mass, tumbling out of control all throughout the room. It buffets Cardinal around like a puff of cotton, and the Fletchling shrieks as the icy wind bites into his skin. The blizzard sweeps him back around to Aster, and he launches another pelting hail of bird beak at him, the best he can do under such dire circumstances.

The blizzard subsides and Cardinal lands, trying to fluff his feathers out and look intimidating. Aster again swings his head, but the mysterious veil fades from around him just then, leaving him looking a little more ordinary.

------------------------------​

IndigoEmmy (1/3 left)
fletchling
Cardinal
Ability: Big Pecks
Health: 51%
Energy: 79%
Used: Struggle ~ Struggle ~ Struggle

myuma (3/3 left)
vulpix-alola
Aster
Ability: Snow Cloak
Health: 85%
Energy: 72%
Used: Disable ~ Heal Bell ~ Blizzard

solosis Konani, 70%H/40%E, 0 direct heals left
cottonee Silke, 8%H/27% E

Arena Status
  • There is a long gash in the roof of the dojo. Snow and hail are gathering on the edges of the debris-covered floor.
  • Staff are now scrambling to find space heaters for the audience, and are grumbling about how they should have taken the extended insurance on the building.
  • It is hailing (3 more actions).

Damage and Energy
  • Cardinal's Health: 77% - 1% (Struggle recoil) - 1% (Struggle recoil) - 20% (Blizzard) - 1% (Struggle recoil) - 3% (hail) = 51%
  • Cardinal's Energy: 85% - 2% (Struggle) - 2% (Struggle) - 2% (Struggle) = 79%
  • Aster's Health: 92% - 2% (Struggle) - 1% (burn) - 2% (Struggle) - 2% (Struggle) = 85%
  • Aster's Energy: 89% - 4% (Disable) - 4% (Heal Bell) - 6% (Blizzard) - 3% (Aurora Veil) = 72%

Notes

She's back!✨ I don't even care if i'm losing, welcome back myuma!

That said, i'm not wanting to lose. Spppaaaaaam heeeaaaat wavve. Then use heatwave to crash into a rafter and let it drop down onto aster.
Heatwave ~ Heatwave ~ Heatwave but crashing into a rafter for something that has a slim chance of working

ok so actually

since it has been literal months, I am going to remind @IndigoEmmy that Cardinal's Heat Wave is disabled for one more action and give her the chance to amend her commands

hope no one minds

cardinal scream loudly and get the hell out of there

ok how about... flame charge, three times. into the rafters. (oww)

Flame charge x3 but one of the flame charges is into a rafter

Back
Top Bottom