• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[INNOCENT WIN] Watchmen: The Mafia

Re: [Night 0] Watchmen: The Mafia

There is at least one inspector.

The night phase wasn't extended for lack of night actions, but for late night actions. I just wanted to start it at exactly 12 PM EST.

Re: [Night 0] Watchmen: The Mafia

Among the heroes of New York, a consensus was not reached. Not wanting to act rashly, they decide to wait until tomorrow.

You have 24 hours for night actions.

Re: [Night 1] Watchmen: The Mafia

Since I've only gotten one night action, I'm going to permanently extend night actions to 48 hours. Obviously 24 isn't long enough.

You have an additional 24 hours for night actions.

Re: [Night 1] Watchmen: The Mafia

(Six hours late- sorry)

Adrian Veidt sighed contentedly as he read the headline of his morning paper.

SUPERHERO FOUND DEAD

After yesterday's failure, Adrian once again was reinvigorated with confidence. Hopefully tonight's kill went as well as last night's.

Karkat Vantas is dead, and was Innocent. You have 42 hours for discussion.

Re: [Day 2] Watchmen: The Mafia

There are quite a few people who haven't posted at all (re: Saith, Phantom, Alraune, Whirlpool). We could go after them?

There isn't vey much information we can get today. All I know for sure is the lack of death last night is by a healer. Otherwise, today is nothing going on except an innocent is gone. :(

Last edited:

I can know what is going on depending on my decision. Unfortunately I cannot be able to know which role someone is. I don't have a useful role like an inspector but I can find out information that doesn't break the rules.

I can know what is going on depending on my decision. Unfortunately I cannot be able to know which role someone is. I don't have a useful role like an inspector but I can find out information that doesn't break the rules.

So you're either the oracle or the watcher, then?

I guess I better role claim since there's barely any leads for both of the nights. I am an oracle. We better get the discussion going if we want to get anywhere or do a inactive lynch. I wait and see if there are any people post more.

Well, I would post more but I'm kind of not very good at mafia and there really are no leads at this point. I don't like throwing out stab-in-the-dark suggestions but I don't really like posting "Well looks like we have no leads" either.

So this is me being ironic and posting for the sake of posting, I guess.

Anybody object to Whirlpool?

Whirlpool unless they provide information that would cause us to keep them

Popping in to say "Hello".

I guess I will join in the bandwagon for Whirlpool, as I don't see any leads but who knows they might be mafia.

I kinda did post, but it was after Aobaru ended the day phase, so I deleted it.
Not voting for a random kill, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom