• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

interesting

QWERUIOPASDFGHJKLÖÄBN

Same as OrangeAipom, Flora and Ashes and Jolty. Well, apart from Ö and Ä (since those letters don't exist on their keyboards).

QWERTYUIOPA|FJKLZXCVBNM.

I got all of it except for the first half of the second row.

QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM

I swear I held both shifts down. It did nothing...

QWERUIOPASFGHJKLBN

I'm missing T, Y, D, Z, and all the bottom row but B and N. Like Flora but with no D. (Zeta Reticuli, did you discover this yourself? And if so... just how? xD)

QWERUIOPASDFGHJKLBN

Hmm...missing TYZXCVM. Also, it won't me use backspace when I do this.

(Zeta Reticuli, did you discover this yourself? And if so... just how? xD)
No, I found it somewhere else on the internet, can't remember where. But the person that told me about it did find it out themselves, so chances are not too many people no about this. :|

Back
Top Bottom