• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

It's my birthday and I'll dance if I want to~

Thank you!~
And I don't know and I don't care, all I know is that I don't want any XD

EXUBERANT DAY YOU WERE EXPELLED FROM YOUR MOTHER'S UTERUS

*brings out Styrofoam cups to cheer with*

I am actually listening to Poker Face right now. Do not be apologetic. (Of course, any fellow party-goers who object to Lady Gaga may change the music.)

Happy Birthdaaaaay, I do saaaay~ ;;Insert rhyming song here that I'm too lazy to make;; And yeah, may it be most joyful and full of dancings and many other things that create jubilation and happy faces, such as the tossing of confetti.

What sorts of gifts have you received?

*Changes music to the Lonely Island*

Juberous anniversary of your expulsion from the womb. ((unless you used Mitosis to come into the world))

*turns off all other music and puts on 'Dance, Dance' by Fall Out Boy*

:3 Happy Birthdayyyy! :D ENJOY BEING OLDER IN AGEE

Happy Birthdaaaaay, I do saaaay~ ;;Insert rhyming song here that I'm too lazy to make;; And yeah, may it be most joyful and full of dancings and many other things that create jubilation and happy faces, such as the tossing of confetti.

What sorts of gifts have you received?

Oh, thank you so very much for the dancing and the song and the everything~ It was so joyous and jubilating, although it was lacking in confetti. (Which I don't mind because cleaning up confetti is difficult.)

I have received a brand new MP3 Player (which is what I really wanted all along and I am very grateful). I also received a little case in which to put it. And an adorable stuffed little penguin who's reeeeeally round and has a squishyed face.

*Changes music to the Lonely Island*

Juberous anniversary of your expulsion from the womb. ((unless you used Mitosis to come into the world))

*boogie boogie boogie*

Oh thank you ^^ (For the record, I went through two separate bouts of Meiosis, formed into a zygote, used some mitosis, was expelled from the womb, and have been mitosising ever since)

*turns off all other music and puts on 'Dance, Dance' by Fall Out Boy*

:3 Happy Birthdayyyy! :D ENJOY BEING OLDER IN AGEE

*still boggying*

Thank you :DDD And I think I will I hope I will oh heck I KNOW I WILLL~

Have some cake and an ELMO PLUSHIE!!!! :D

Oh thank you so very much :DD *takes cake and puts it on table* *starts playing with Elmo plush*

Happy birthday to you

CHA~CHA~CHA

Happy birthday to you!

CHA~CHA~CHA

Happy birthday dear Draaa-aagonshy,

CHA~CHA~CHA

Happy birthday to you!

Have another Zekrom cake, be sure to brush off the black from your teeth after eating! *hands over cake*

Back
Top Bottom