• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Johto Mafia [N-3]

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
The sun sets over Johto.

48 hours for night actions.

---

Notes:
- no out-of-thread communication unless you are Team Rocket.
- no quoting or screenshotting PMs.
- abstaining permitted.
- night actions voluntary.
- all informative roles will recieve answers at daybreak (unless dead/frozen/Mud Slapped).
- just for the hell of it, anyone who doesn't post for three consecutive day phases will be modkilled. Just voting and saying nothing else doesn't count.
- a few last-minute changes have been made to Petrel, Jasmine and Silver's powers; check the sign-up thread for them.

Re: Johto Mafia [N-0]

The sun rises over Johto.

The streets of Goldenrod begin to crowd as day breaks, with people flocking from every city to discuss what is to be done now that Team Rocket are at large in their region. Well, apparently they're at large; no signs of skulduggery were found just before, when the region was scoured for corpses. All that emerged was the body of Zora of Termina, sealed in a cocoon of ice, but she'll be right as rain as soon as she gets a bit of sun on her. The half-asleep masses collectively grumble at being called away prematurely from their beds with such a lack of threat to deal with, but eventually their protesting is calmed down and they are convinced their sleep has been lost for the greater good. With order restored, the streets grow quiet as the trainers ponder the situation.

Nobody died last night.
Zora of Termina is frozen and may not post until Day 2.

48 hours for discussion.

Re: Johto Mafia [D-1]

Huh. Well. Lazy Rockets, I'm guessing, as there's no flavortext to suggest other actions were used. Although maybe they were, and no flavor was given, meaning someone got healed last night. I got nothin.

Possible things that could have happened, based on the role descriptions: Mafia didn't turn in an action, Mafia target was healed, Mafia was targeted by Falkner, Mafia target was Whitney, Zora of Termina was Mafia (b/c freezing prevents their night action as well), or (if I'm reading the role description right) Bruno protected the Mafia target.

Luckily we don't have an alien.

Unless we come up with something else that could have happened, I think it's worth a shot to request that Pryce not freeze Zora again tomorrow night, so that Koga can follow Zora and see if they target whoever gets killed the next morning.

It's probably too early at the moment for roleclaiming, but later if Falkner comes forward, we should also keep his Night Zero target in mind as a possible Mafia don.

What an eventful day... Anyways it's possible that Zora is mafia seeing that he/she got frozen right x.x

Oh my God not again OTL;; Why do you guys always roleblock me I can't possibly be the Don two games in a row (well I can but the chances are quite slim).

Anyway, I'm Chuck, the vigilante, and I didn't use my action last night because really what kind of vigilante kills people the first night? Feel free to inspect me, I'll kill someone this night to prove my innocence if need be, etc. Just... I am not Mafia this time around and I'd actually like to survive for most of the game instead of being killed/lynched within the first two days D<

Because Falkner is our role-blocker, and if I was the Don (which I am /not/) then that would explain the lack of deaths this morning.

I could really use flavour text here, but whatever. I'm guessing it's a Lazy Mafia or Zora of Termina's freezing had an effect on the outcomes. Though maybe some people were healed too? Yeah, not really able to base much off of here T-T

...Okay then? No need to go roleclaiming needlessly, if you don't have information or any suspicion on you.

I wonder if Pryce,, whoever they are, stopped the kill by freezing Zora, or if the healer healed, or if the Mafia Herp'ed a Derp.

Hmm... so, what do we have for a lynch? We don't have any leads, since it's day one so far.

Could go for an inactive, although there's a lot who haven't posted yet. RespectTheBlade, for now, since they're at the top.

Because, without lynching, the town cannot win. Vigilantes only do so much (assuming there's one that does not die). I mean, the whole point of the day period is to have a lynch! If we don't, it's equivalent to giving up.

Back
Top Bottom