• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Johto Mafia [N-3]

Re: Johto Mafia [D-1]

Because, without lynching, the town cannot win. Vigilantes only do so much (assuming there's one that does not die). I mean, the whole point of the day period is to have a lynch! If we don't, it's equivalent to giving up.

I'd like to add that since we don't have an alien in this game, there's also no downside to lynching*.

*Yes, there's the chance of losing an innocent, but given the nightly Mafia kills that's a necessary risk.

That makes sense, I'd say. I mean, they'd just keep killing every night anyways... we'll never know if we don't try! Or get anything done. Although perhaps we should wait a little longer before we start inactive lynching? Not many people seem to have gotten a chance to post yet.

Why are there so many of these no Day 1 kills? :P

Considering the day phase is about 33 hours in (or am I just bad at math), we can afford to wait.

The sun sets over Johto.

Still rather grouchy from lack of sleep, one of the players suggests just killing someone so they can all go back to bed, namely RespectTheBlade. A few others support the principle of random murder, but none of them name a target, and several more speak out against it; not that it matters, since ole_schooler's single vote is enough to secure a majority. A Pokéball is flung from the back of the crowd, bursting open to release a Poliwrath, which carries out ole_schooler's suggestion with a punch to RespectTheBlade's face that reduces it to a shattered pulp, killing him outright. Treading through the pools of blood pumping onto the streets, his executioner carefully examines RespectTheBlade's body, but not a single R can be found anywhere on it. Oops. On the bright side, the spattering of blood that sprays onto Zora melts off the last of her icy shell.

RespectTheBlade was lynched. He was not Team Rocket.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Johto Mafia [N-1]

The sun rises over Johto.

Again the slumbering masses are called urgently from their beds at an ungodly hour, and begin to protest before the emergency of the situation is hurriedly explained; a body has been found! They rush to Ecruteak, where they are pointed with horror to the spire of the Tin Tower; a small figure can just be made out impaled on the point at the top. The body is brought down with the aid of a few Flying Pokémon, where it can be verified as the remains of Superbird, a large, R-shaped wound cut into his chest with a knife. The crowd is so transfixed with horror at this spectacle that the frozen body of Arylett Dawnsborough is almost completely overlooked.

Superbird is dead. He was not Team Rocket.
Arylett Dawnsborough is frozen and may not post until Day 3.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: Johto Mafia [D-2]

...Blazhy, what do you have to say of yourself?

Of course, the mafia could just be trying to frame her, which now that I think about, is much more likely.

What? You guys didn't seem so suspicious of me so I decided not to kill anyone. You guys didn't even give me anyone to kill anyway.

It'd be more helpful if you guys were clear about that, you know. How about I target Silver Panic tonight, since she hasn't posted yet? If she does then I'll switch targets. Unless you guys think someone is more suspicious, in which case I'll go for them.

If you guys don't want me to kill anyone, then perhaps Morty can verify my roleclaim, though I think Morty's role should be used to out actual Rockets instead of verifying innocent roleclaims.

...Blazhy, what do you have to say of yourself?

Of course, the mafia could just be trying to frame her, which now that I think about, is much more likely.

How was she framed... There are a many possibilities like Mafia didn't kill first night and called Superbird out....

You can go ahead and target me tonight, I'm not going to die if I read the discription right of her right.

((Monster RP's distract me so.))

Well... :/ Targeting someone who won't die will hardly prove my innocence. How about targeting Seri? He hasn't posted yet.

Here I am!

Unfortunately we lost our possible Falkner. We should probably wait a bit until lynching Blazhy, though. Morty is probably still alive, so let's wait until he gets his result or something.

I'm a bit hesitant of revealing our Morty just to verify an innocent roleclaim, though. Personally I think that it'd be more useful/less risky if he discovered a false roleclaim, which would likely point to a Mafia member. Though if you guys would rather me not kill for now, I guess that's about the only other way to prove my innocence...

So, who do we want to lynch today? I'd rather not lynch Blazheirio, since I think we should wait for our Morty to confirm her innocence or something. It's just that I feel like trusting her.

Should we go after inactive players?

I hate inactive lynching it feels... wrong. Especially when we end up killing an innocent.

Well... How about I target Worst Username Ever or zeKieranator? Neither have posted; if they do then I won't target them.

As for lynching... I'm okay with lynching an inactive, but I'm also rather wary of doing so at the moment as we have no leads and we'd probably just be shaving off the townies, making the Mafia's job easier... Do what you will though, I'm always hesitant about random lynching :/

Back
Top Bottom