• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Johto Pokémafia (INNOCENTS WIN)

Re: Johto Pokémafia (DAY FOUR)

Sorry I read it wrong. Polymetric is a poliwag that was reluctant to give up role

Sorry I read it wrong. Polymetric is a poliwag that was reluctant to give up role

If you want me to reveal my actual action I can :V I was just reluctant to since I thought that would make me a Mafia target. I'm still reluctant to really. I mean even knowing that it looks like there's only one Mafia left, I'm still kinda worried :x

Meh, screw it. I'm Girafarig the doublevoter. But I'm still innocent.

FFFF my revenge kill didn't hit a Mafia member :| /targeted Littlestream
I'll take over Seritinaji's role of composing the player list , seeing as he was killed and I find lists to be extremely helpful. SO as of Day four we have remaining:

OrngSumb - Noctowl, Inspector
Karkat Vantas - Sneasel, Vigilante
Mawile - Dunsparce, Roleblocker
Jack_The_Pumpkinking - Eevee > Umbreon, Variable (with substitute)
Polymetric Sesquialtera - Poliwrath, Dayblocker
Rai-CH - Nidoqueen, Fishing Brother
Silver - Girafarig, Doublevoter

Innocents Killed - Superbird, Dave Strider, Littlestream, Wargle, Midnight, Seritinaji, Flower Doll, Werefish5 (8/14?)
Mafia Killed - Mai, Minnow, Blaziking the Adept (3/ 4?)

I'm assuming that we only have one Mafia member left, (it's quite rare that there are more than four Mafia members in a game of 18 people). I'm pretty sure that everyone on this list has claimed innocent too, which means that someone is lying.

OrngSumb, who did you inspect last night?

Last edited:

alright, my power is that I can use Hypnosis and basically dayblock. I've pretty much chosen not to use that power because it seems fairly... detrimental to the game as a whole.

... on second thought I'm not really sure how that makes me a Mafia target. o.o oh well.

Well, I guess we can go down the list and interrogate everyone now!

OrngSumb: Why did you investigate the people you did?

OrngSumb, I looked back in the thread, and just to collect your inspection results together, they are as follows, correct?

Superbird: Innocent
Seritinaijii: Innocent
Minnow: Mafia
Blaziking: Mafia
(all four of these people are now dead)

I would love it if we had a way to protect Orng during the night, but without a healer that's probably not possible.

OrngSumb - Noctowl, Inspector
Karkat Vantas - Sneasel, Vigilante
Mawile - Dunsparce, Roleblocker
Jack_The_Pumpkinking - Eevee > Umbreon, Variable (with substitute)
Polymetric Sesquialtera - Poliwhirl, ??? Dayblocker
Rai-CH - Nidoqueen, Fishing Brother
Silver - Girafarig, Doublevoter

Innocents Killed - Superbird, Dave Strider, Littlestream, Wargle, Midnight, Seritinaji, Flower Doll, Werefish5 (8/14?)
Mafia Killed - Mai, Minnow, Blaziking the Adept (3/ 4?)

Dead Innocents:
Superbird - Exeggutor
Dave Strider - Wobbuffet
Littlestream - Xatu
Wargle - Nidoking, fishing brother
Midnight - Arcanine, innocent terrorist
Seritinajii - Blissey
Flower Doll - Furret, redirector*
werefish5 - Clefable

Dead Mafia:
Mai - Alakazam
Minnow - Gengar
Blaziking - Houndoom

* Just because nobody asked yet, Karkat, did you attempt to kill Midnight that night and it got redirected to Flower Doll? That makes the most sense to me, but I want to ask because I'm curious.

I'm assuming that we only have one Mafia member left, (it's quite rare that there are more than four Mafia members in a game of 18 people). I'm pretty sure that everyone on this list has claimed innocent too, which means that someone is lying.

I just looked back at my PM and my Substitute even works during the day, so I am perfectly fine with you guys attempting to lynch me to prove my innocence, although then the Mafia would know I only have one life left and I would probably be killed that night.

Just putting it out there.

---

Also, I found this when I was putting together the list above but Poly claimed Poliwrath earlier and is now claiming Poliwhirl. That could be just a mistake or it could be a Mafia forgetting what they claimed before. (If anything, I would think it'd be more likely for a Mafia to go back and double-check what they claimed to make sure they're consistent.)

What do we wanna do about this?

Jack you are correct with my inspections.

Karkat: I inspected Superbird the first night because he was the first on the list and had no leads. Second night I went with Seri because (iirc) he was the one pushing for a randylynch and thought he was Mafia, which he wasn't. Next was Minnow and that was going with the theory of "Hey they're inactive during the day = Mafia?" and it showed up true. I used the same theory for Blaziking and it came back Mafia which we see is true.

The only person I question is Polymetric because they were active in the beginning but once Mafia members were dropping they shut up. I feel it was to protect themselves and not be a target.

Well, I guess we can go down the list and interrogate everyone now!

I'm moving back into my dorm tomorrow so I'll go ahead and address the things about me I would think would need to be addressed:

I evolved into Umbreon with Substitute because I decided being safe from attack was the best way to be useful to the game (since other people in other Mafia games tend not to want to talk, and I do often tend to talk and reason things out).

My other options were Flareon with Fire Spin (dayblocker), Vaporeon with Acid Armor (night actions have 50% chance of missing), Jolteon with Thunder Wave (night roleblocker), and Espeon with Psych Up (sort-of inspector, but instead of innocent/mafia, discovers the target's attack if Espeon is innocent, or discovers the target's weakness and resistance if Espeon is Mafia).

Flareon was resistant to Fire, Vaporeon to Water, Jolteon to Psychic (which EE said "just pretend that makes sense"), Espeon to Fighting, and Umbreon to Psychic.

Espeon's power makes me believe the Mafia can choose their kill's type rather than it being randomized. Flareon and Jolteon's powers are both doubled on other people's roles (Poly and Mawile, respectively).

---

Also a question as part of the interrogation: Silver, what was the reasoning for Girafarig being a double-voter? I can't think of an attack off the top of my head for which that would make sense.

EDIT: Changed poor wording; Espeon discovers what the target's attack is; it doesn't "learn" the attack as the original phrasing implied.

Midnight was an Arcanine, and my attack on Night 2 was Water-typed, so I'm assuming Flora got the brunt of my Slash instead.

I'm going to say that Leafpool looks rather suspicious right now for the various reasons mentioned... Polymetric Whatsername

I killed Blaziking, but why did the other two die?

Also, I found this when I was putting together the list above but Poly claimed Poliwrath earlier and is now claiming Poliwhirl. That could be just a mistake or it could be a Mafia forgetting what they claimed before. (If anything, I would think it'd be more likely for a Mafia to go back and double-check what they claimed to make sure they're consistent.)

I never claimed Poliwhirl. I originally claimed Poliwrath and then was listed in two different posts as being Poliwag and Poliwhirl and never felt the need to correct it since it didn't change the fact that my power was still Hypnosis.

also lol @ Karkat with Polymetric Whatsername

I never claimed Poliwhirl. I originally claimed Poliwrath and then was listed in two different posts as being Poliwag and Poliwhirl and never felt the need to correct it since it didn't change the fact that my power was still Hypnosis.

Ah. Sorry. people need to be more careful with their lists... including me

Well, here's an idea... if you want to prove your innocence, put someone to sleep tomorrow. How about Rai-CH? She's more or less vanilla now that her revenge kill is done.

I'm fine with that, I can't exactly help anymore other than speculate who's Mafia.

I also apologize for my mistake with Polymetric's role, I misread Poliwrath as Poliwhirl. I'll go edit that in a minute, along with your role details.

Back
Top Bottom