• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Johto Pokémafia (INNOCENTS WIN)

Re: Johto Pokémafia (DAY THREE)

Hrm. Minnow still hasn't posted in this thread AFAIK, and failure to post is frequently a symptom of a Mafia using the out-of-sight-out-of-mind strategy. Sure, I'll believe OrngSumb (unless Minnow can come in and convincingly defend herhimself). Minnow

By the way, Orng, just in case we're dealing with Inspector sanities: Have you inspected anyone who's dead? If so, did they turn out to be what you were told they were? If not, who else have you inspected and what did they come up as?

My Substitute is still unbroken.

Since Midnight was right about her apparently random guess for Mai, I have to wonder whether (A) it was actually random, or (B) she's another inspector (and if so we DO probably have to worry about sanities), or (C) she's a Mafia who had to (or just decided to for the lulz) betray one/all of her comrades. Or (D) something else.

EDIT: Minnow's a boy according to his profile.

Hmm. Noctowl with foresight seems like a likely inspector.

So would any psychic with role play though...

oh well

minnow

I inspected Superbird and it came back innocent. Seri and it came back innocent, and Minnow as Mafia. It might've been just a random for Midnight.

Minnow

Maybe you inspect people who have roleclaimed, to see if their lying.

Sure, why not. Lynch Minnow.

If OrngSumb is telling the truth about being an inspector (which we'll find out once the day phase ends), we should probably get one of our healers to protect them. If we have any left, that is (hopefully we do!).

If OrngSumb is telling the truth about being an inspector (which we'll find out once the day phase ends), we should probably get one of our healers to protect them. If we have any left, that is (hopefully we do!).

We also need a way to not have the healers clash and kill OrngSumb themselves, but short of one of them roleclaiming and healing Orng and the other(s?) healing whoever roleclaims, I can't think of a way to do it. That's relying on the fact that we have at least two left, though.

Hahaha I was *sure* I was going to die yesterday! I don't know why the vig didn't kill me, since we're sworn emenies and I kind of outed myself. Oh well!

Since Midnight was right about her apparently random guess for Mai, I have to wonder whether (A) it was actually random, or (B) she's another inspector (and if so we DO probably have to worry about sanities), or (C) she's a Mafia who had to (or just decided to for the lulz) betray one/all of her comrades. Or (D) something else.

A is correct, B is... half correct? I have the ability to see if someone is not the vigilante. Which makes it so much more useless because that's a ... currently... 1/11 chance, as opposed to possibly 1/6 for the inspector, and that's only if there's two mafia left. (Blaziking isn't the vigilante, by the by.)

C would be /entirely possible/; you know me well, mister Jack! I play most mafia games for the lulz.

Minnow! Also since I /am/ not dead I'm still looking out for someone to terrorist. So far I've cleared Wargle, Leafpool, Kam, Jack, Raichu, Flora, Blaziking, Silver, OrngSumb, Minnow... right, that sounds right. That leaves Mawile, Littlestream, and... Seritinajii? /Seriously/ that's all? One in three chance? Hell yeah. So if any of you three would like to roleclaim, I'll take it into consideration, but definitely blowing up on one of y'all before the day ends.

I have the ability to see if someone is not the vigilante. Which makes it so much more useless because that's a ... currently... 1/11 chance, as opposed to possibly 1/6 for the inspector, and that's only if there's two mafia left. (Blaziking isn't the vigilante, by the by.)

C would be /entirely possible/; you know me well, mister Jack! I play most mafia games for the lulz.

So, you're an innocent-aligned terrorist who can also serve as an inspector?

Yeah, am I the person who finds it suspicious that an experienced player who plays Mafia for the lulz has a really complex and overpowered role?

So, you're an innocent-aligned terrorist who can also serve as an inspector?

Yeah, am I the person who finds it suspicious that an experienced player who plays Mafia for the lulz has a really complex and overpowered role?

Haha, I don't care if you believe me or not. It's down to Littlestream or Seritinajii; I'm gonna die either way tonight. Even if you manage to redirect all the Minnow votes (which would be dumb, since, you know, he's mafia and I'm not), I'm still gonna choose to blow up on one of them. So yeah, whatever.

Also I hardly find it terribly complex. And I just got finished explaining how the inspector bit was fairly useless. But. "It's your right to refuse to believe. That's freedom, isn't it?"

How is the inspector part useless if you've managed to locate a mafia for us? (Assuming Minnow is Mafia, of course.)

Not interested in bandwagoning, sorry; if you want to blow up today then please do so.

How is the inspector part useless if you've managed to locate a mafia for us? (Assuming Minnow is Mafia, of course.)

Midnight didn't do that; that was OrngSumb. From what I gather from what Midnight's saying, she doesn't "inspect" in the normal sense; rather than innocent/mafia, she gets vigilante/other. Is that right?

Oh, silly me! That was a dumb error on my part. Sorry.

Do you just send a PM every night like a regular inspector, or...? Because that seems reasonable.

From what I gather from what Midnight's saying, she doesn't "inspect" in the normal sense; rather than innocent/mafia, she gets vigilante/other. Is that right?

Do you just send a PM every night like a regular inspector, or...? Because that seems reasonable.

Correctomundo! Also, it only activated once Sneasel started killing people, so I only found out that Blaziking wasn't. So yup.

Midnight: Seri is an innocent

Yes, and? Vigilante is usually innocent-aligned killer. Although... I don't know how much sense that would make, considering I'm also innocent-aligned and I'm meant to kill it... Well, that tidbit inclines me to go with Littlestream as my guess, anyway. I'll still wait until tomorrow to see if they show up to make defenses.

Is it just me, or does midnight always have an overly-complicated role ((tv tropes)). I find it super suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom