• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Join pokemonCraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's supposed to be "loss" not "lost". Also it has a long way til it's number one. Tell me in three years when it becomes 147,000.

Also why is sreservoir ill?

Capitalization is fun.

...how am I ill? apart from the fact that I forgot this:

how many times have I mentioned that we don't care unless you give us a convincing reason to? nah, can't be more than zero.

so it's your lost buckko when pokemoncraft is #1 don't come crying to me saying you missed out on all the fun.

One of these words is more important than the others. When. It's not very well ranked at the moment which indicates at one of three things.

1) The advertisements might not be good enough, so you're not getting enough visitors.
2) The game itself isn't very good so no-one is promoting it.
3) Both of the above.

Either way, you need to to step up your game. Find out exactly what's wrong with it. Ask your already existing members for suggestions to improve. One thing I would suggest is using less Sugimori and Anime art. Maybe try getting people to draw stuff like it for you? The main thing though is try and make it different from other MMORPG's on the web. Most Pokemon games I could find via Google have IV and EV systems, lots of sites have Private Messaging and Chat Boxes, pretty much every game like this has rankings. Try and think of original features to attract more members.

However, you don't have to take my advice. You can choose to ignore me if you want, but I'm just trying to help.

Sorry sreservoir I was commenting on the fails at grammar, I know I am not perfect myself, but holy shite. They said "ill" instead of "I'll".

why not theres nothing wrong with it it's hardcore made for advanced players and so far the site has 100,000+ people signed on there

I've played this game before. Guider is telling the truth. It is awesome.

NOT.

I hate this game. It's a cheap knock-off of Crater. Don't waste your time people.

What the hell is an Alexa Toolbar and what makes Pokemoncraft better than the 98,964... whatever-Alexa-Toolbar-lists above it?

Pokemoncraft is basically just an online version of the Pokemon games that you can play with a bunch of strangers. Does it have custom areas? Custom Pokemon? I'm guessing not, since none of you kids have mentioned any. That's all you can say about it that would make anyone interested. And clearly, most, if not all, of us here are not. Quit embarrassing yourself and go play your game if you think it's so awesome, you're not going to be getting any referral points from here.

ido get it its not that it's just all you people crave for is finished easy completely wrong MMORPG's that are not based on the DS games this 1 is and it's awesome but since patience is a virtue you people don't have your all just fools read it in black and white so let me tell you something you're missing out on a lot of things

Technically, Pokemon MMORPGs generally are; the main plot of the games is catching, training and battling Pokemon, and that's the general gist of 90% of Pokemon MMOs

The fact is, we don't care. You can't make us join. If we're not joining, you should just quit, and go annoy some other Teacod-eating group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom