• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Kam makes fakemons!

HOLY CRAP THAT LOOKS AWESOME! FLANT THE FIRE ANT! XD LOL!

Aside from the adoring caps lock sentence, I'll see if I can sprite it (as a challenge). Oh, and make an evo! It could be like a queen or someting I don't know... and it IS the best name ever. Joking, but I still think it's pretty funny, AND it rhymes! Gonna get on da sprite...

I guess I wanna request one (doesn't everyone?)

Based on a hummingbird:http://a1.vox.com/6a00e398b114200005011018045871860f-500pi (<reference I guess)
and it be ice type,
wings swirly like wind (north wind pokemon bird thing XD)
colors: white and light blue
Some sort of design on its wings that create the cold wind and snow i guess.

do not have to do if you do not want to, and I can wait, so take your time. Oh and thanks in advance!:talking:

Lean_Green_Machine_Dream_Team_by_KamDunbar.jpg

For Mr. OKUTANK.

...but nobody ever clicks links! D:

Any more requests? I've got some requests from Mike (who hasn't posted here, buuut), the fake that Starly wanted, and nothing else. I need requests or my head will explode.

Make a better seal Pokemon than Seel and Spheal. Okay, they're both epic but not very original. Make this one... STEEL TYPE. Sphteel :D

Fake_Dump_01_by_KamDunbar.png

The sizing got screwed up, but whatever. There you go.

It's great, but I said I wanted whitish electricity and the Shiny's would be yellow.

So can I get that pic you made, make the shaft flat a the end, and change the electricity to the color of the eyes.

Why are you posting it in this thread? :/

Also late but w/e - thanks for the team pic Kam. :D

Back
Top Bottom