• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-2]

This thread keeps saying that Legendaryseeker99 posted around 7:30 when he didn't!

I'm extremely confused right now, though. I'm keeping an abstain, though.

Edit - Look! Where is post number 101?!

I'm still voting no lynch. I don't know if Phantom's going to keep playing or not (she did say that she's still here) and besides, now we're got a lead and I think we can put off randlynching for the time being. Hopefully the oracle will ask a relevant question tonight (although since ABCD didn't actually specify the order of his supposed inspections, it would probably be better for the oracle to ask: "Was Mawile inspected on night zero?" or: "Was Legend inspected on night one?") and get back to us tomorrow!

(By the way, real inspector, there is really no point in inspecting the lying inspector, if you're thinking of doing so, so please inspect someone else tonight and don't waste a night!)

Seri: If the forum eats someone's post, click the Go Advanced button under the quick reply thing and you'll be able to read their post if you scroll down.

...okay I think I miscounted because now I'm getting 3 ABCD, 3 InvaderSyl and 4 abstain from the first 48 hours @.@ THIS GAME IS CONFUSION INCARNATE

Anyway that's now 3 ABCD, 3 Invadersyl, 3 abstain and 1 Phantom, so. Screw it, 24 more hours to reach a majority. awful gming go go go

The sun sets over Kanto.

Now that some description of lead has surfaced, the discussion goes a lot more smoothly. Theories are discussed, accusations are made, and minds are broken by the sheer confusingness of it all. In fact the discussion seems to go on a lot longer than one day- about twice as long, in fact. Despite a handful of residents being determined to have InvaderSyl or ABCD's head, the majority decides to hold off on lynching for another night.

Nobody was lynched.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Kanto Mafia [N-2]

i should change the phase sometime huh yeah that seems like a cool idea

The sun rises over Kanto.

As yet another day begins, the inhabitants of Kanto again rise from their beds with an awful feeling in their gut; two days have passed. Surely by now Team Rocket have claimed a victim? But after scouring the entire region, not a single body is found. Alright, this is actually starting to get boring.

Nobody died last night.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-3]

Well. Uh. That's kind of boring! Did the roleblocker get lucky again? Or maybe a doctor save or activated alien (assuming the Mafia wouldn't go for Superbird...)? Mawile, who did you heal?

Also: hopefully our oracle asked about the inspectors last night! If you did, what did you find out? (And claimed inspectors, who did you inspect?)

Agatha can only inspect people who are dead, so that means Blazherio.

Also, he was targeted by you (Applebloom), Clover, and Ole_Schooler, making one of you three Lance.

Agatha can only inspect people who are dead, so that means Blazherio.

Also, he was targeted by you (Applebloom), Clover, and Ole_Schooler, making one of you three Lance.

Oh, good! The three of us (and you as well) are confirmed innocent, then, since none of the Mafia but the don have night actions. That helps narrow things down! (I think it'd probably be best for us not to say which one of us is which role, by the way.)

Inspection results: I Liek Squirtles is Not Mafia.

Now I dunno about you, but I think after yesterday, ABCD's made himself plenty suspicious.

Actually, I think it'd be best to lynch one of those people Chief Zackrai pointed out. Woh of those three has a good Alibi?

Actually, I think it'd be best to lynch one of those people Chief Zackrai pointed out. Woh of those three has a good Alibi?

?

blazhy was the Mafia don. The don is the only Mafioso with an action, which makes the three people that Zackrai revealed definitely innocent.

I healed Zora.

Hm! Perhaps ABCD claimed inspector in order to try to draw out the real one for the Mafia to kill. (Although then why would the Mafia try to kill Zora tonight when that would eliminate the need for the oracle to speak up?) I'm really more inclined to believe Zora, but it's possible that ABCD could have been inactive alien claiming inspector in order to get the Mafia to target him (and they could have done that last night), so perhaps we could have Lance deal with ABCD? (That is, if the oracle confirms that Zora is the real inspector.)

Back
Top Bottom