• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kill, Screw, Marry

Marry A 'cause it's my favourite letter, kill B 'cause it's just not a pretty looking letter, and uh, screw C 'cause I just... I've always liked it for some reason.

March, August, December.

marry Charizard, marry Luxray, and marry Salamence... can't kill any of theses..

flygon, japan, random guy

Eat, I mean kill, marry, uh...this is akward but marry?

Cheez-it, Respect the Blade, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Kill all 3 unfortunately, even though I not only liked The Lord of the Rings but I hugely respect Christopher Lee and Sir Ian McKellen... The Weakest Link, Who Wants to be a Millionaire? and The Million Pound Drop Live?

Kill Million Pound Drop Live, because wtf is that?
Marry Millionaire, bc that show was beast.
Fuck Weakest Link, bc the guy is hot.

Christianity, Islam, atheism.

marry, screw, kill

dammit people you're doing it wrong. you only get to pick each action once, not go 'kill, kill, kill' or 'marry, marry, screw'. the whole point of this game is to make it a dilemma, which is ruined if you can choose more than once.

Mr. Rogers, Barney, Dora the Explorer

^ agreed, people are misunderstanding it.

Kill Barney, always creeped me out. Marry Mr. Rogers, seems like a cool dude. Screw Dora... sweet loli 8D

Again, I will say:
Christianity, Islam, and atheism.

I have no interest in politics go away

Gardevoir, Lucario, Eevee

Back
Top Bottom