• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingmaker Mafia (second thread) [ASSASSIN WIN]

Seritinajii

Always a sucker for bubble tea
Pronoun
he
Made this thread because the player list and day/night notifications weren't working with the other.

---

The sun rises on a still-uneasy town. Of course, it's not an easy town to calm down.

The villagers gather in the square to find Jack_the_PumpkinKing dead in the square, apparently by the dropping of a heavy cow onto his head. The cow is peacefully grazing next to the square, and the villagers wonder how he could have died like this. (Note: This is still an assassin kill; the assassin is the only killing role.)

A divine voice comes from the heavens, of course commanded by the Kingmaker.

"Today's king shall be Chief Zackrai."

48 hours to convince Chief Zackrai whom to execute!

Last edited:
Re: Kingmaker Mafia (second thread) [Day 2]

Hmmm. Heavy cow's.

Hmm. Asassians probably went after Jack for experience and helpfulness.

It is boring without him here guiding us along

Yeah he did, posting again cuz editing is suspicious.

His post did raise suspicion though.

What?
also, that post was supposed to be a bad attempt at a joke, what else is day 1 for. Nothing ever happens.

I know it was a joke but people found it suspicious.

Okay, so! I have no idea what we should do. :( I honestly didn't find Pig-serpent's post very suspicious, but I don't know.

I do wonder why Squirrel wanted to kill OrngSumb instead of Flower Doll yesterday, though.

Flower Doll rarely posts unless provoked with the threat of lynching. I figured that OrngSumb, who can remember posting more often, might have had a motive (ie- being an assasin) for not being active in this thread. That's about it, really.

Hm. All right. Well, we haven't heard from Mai, Twilight Sparkle, or OrngSumb today, if anyone wants to go the inactive lynching route.

Does anyone have suggestions? Not to put off what Applebloom said, but I'd like some other info.

Flower Doll rarely posts unless provoked with the threat of lynching. I figured that OrngSumb, who can remember posting more often, might have had a motive (ie- being an assasin) for not being active in this thread. That's about it, really.

This makes sence really.
Since this thread hasn't really been a hive of activity, I don't really have any other clues. (If only that stupid blue dog was here...)

Wow, I'm really into the bad jokes this game aren't I?

I assume Orng would be a good choice, given the logic.

I agree with the logic, but what if he's innocent? Orngsumb's kinda sorta experienced.

Does the day phase end immidiately? If so you might want to wait.

Crap. I swear I'm innocent. I spent the last few days working and haven't had to time to really reply here. I have no clue who would be an assassin right at this moment.

Back
Top Bottom