• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingmaker Mafia (second thread) [ASSASSIN WIN]

Re: Kingmaker Mafia (second thread) [Day 2]

Sorry, OrngSumb, time is up.

<flavor text here due to busyness.>

"OrngSumb is innocent."

The villagers sigh and prepare for the night.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: Kingmaker Mafia (second thread) [Day 2]

The villagers talk recently cronwed king Cheif Zackrai into executing a person they are almost sure is an assasain. As OrngSumb is killed by the gallows, they immediately go to search their cottage. However, they didn't find anything incriminating. They were wrong again. Their numbers were slowly going down, they needed to find these assasains before they were all killed...

Free Flavor text since you're busy

Re: Kingmaker Mafia (second thread) [Night 2]

Thank you!

And we have one more night action that needs to be sent in because I forgot to change the game to night phase in my haste. Sorry about that.

Re: Kingmaker Mafia (second thread) [Night 2]

The citizens awake again, still uneasy. They walk up to the town square, when they see a dead body on the ground...

Mai is dead. She was not an assassin.

A divine voice comes from the heavens yet again...

"Today's king is to be Twilight Sparkle."

You have 48 hours to convince the king whom to execute.

Re: Kingmaker Mafia (second thread) [Day 3]

Well...who should we lynch? We have to get an assassin today.

well, Squirrel is the least active (but from what I've seen this is normal), and after that comes Pig-Serpent.

Hello, then.
Two assasins, five innocents. So these are our last two days, yeah.
We should probably make the discussion last for as long as possible. Hopefully a hint will be dropped along the way.

And Pig-serpent doesn't really contribute. Half the posts are just odd jokes. What're his/her usual games like?

Pig serpent actually tends to be an early kill, from what I've seen. In my first game, at least, he was the very first mafia kill.

I've seen boar in a few games, and boar doesn't really contribute much.
EDIT: Changed all pronouns to boar.

Wait...who is boar? Am I going to feel very stupid if I should know this O.O;;

Oh...I don't pay attention to these things. Why can't people just use usernames...so are we going with Pig-Serpent?

Yeah, we should definately go with boar. *snickers*

EDIT: Evolved ^_^

Last edited:

}:|

Well, we have a lot of time left so I'll wait for a little while before I kill him off if he defends himself of someone slips up.

Hm. I still don't really find Pig-serpent that suspicious, but I guess we have no leads. :/ Jack was killed the night after he accused Pig-serpent, but that's a very obvious move for the Mafia to make if Pig-serpent was one of them, so you'd think they would have avoided that if he was Mafia (unless they wanted to frame him). I don't know, I haven't really seen much of how Pig-serpent plays.

Pfff nowadays if someone accuses someone and everyone lives, the mafia will kill the accuser to frame the accussee.

It's a way of throwing innocents off the trail. I've used it in past games and is one of my cheif deception techniqes.

Let's see, out of the list, possible Assasains... No one has really been suspicious. I think the most suspicious thing was Pig's joke and it wasnt suspicious much.

*Bored* If I was Kinged today, I would have executed P-S already.
I can't believe you executed me! I even said that I said... that because I was bored >:(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom