• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingmaker Mafia (second thread) [ASSASSIN WIN]

Re: Kingmaker Mafia (second thread) [Day 4]

So, what you're saying is then is that we're back to square one on who to lynch.

No, that's not what I've been saying at all. What I'm saying is that if Wargle is Mafia, then either you or Pig-serpent is Mafia, but that wouldn't matter then because the innocents would lose anyway. If Wargle is not Mafia, then both you and Pig-serpent are Mafia. We'll know once Wargle looks at this thread, I guess!

ETA: Or square two, sure, but with five players and two Mafia that's a pretty big step!

Gah. Stop editing. 'Tis not... incredibly trustworthy. Not that I don't want to believe you're innocent, but it's difficult not to point at whoever edits and say "Guilty!"[/hyperventilating]

Anyway, I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, but it's less progress than what we had.

Waiting for Wargle to come in.
Um, yeah, I'm innocent. Not sure really what else you want me to say.

Out of seemingly nowhere, Applebloom is ordered to be executed by Wargle. She struggles, but eventually gives up. "Goddammit. :(" she says angrily, as the guillotine blade comes down on her neck.

Applebloom is innocent.

GAME OVER. Assassins win.

Details will be revealed soon!

DERP. Applebloom, it looks like we were the remaining innocents, and
Wargle and either Twilight Sparkle or Pig-Serpent (but I'm leaning towards Twilight Sparkle) were the assassins.

I wasn't assassin!! Got turned into kingmaker the night before :(

... really? then why didn't Wargle kill the player we actually lnched? So you know, Sparkle, you.

Wargle: Assassin Leader
Pig-serpent: Assassin Accomplice

Squirrel: First Kingmaker, Night 0 to Night 3.
Twilight Sparkle: Villager, became a Kingmaker after Night 3.
Jack_the_PumpkinKing: Hero

Applebloom, Blastoise, Chief Zackrai, Flower Doll, Legendaryseeker99, Mai, OrngSumb - all Villagers.

My comments:
- You villagers should've executed Pig-serpent! That one suspicious comment...
- I was kind of sad that the Hero feature never kicked in.
- Squirrel's death (leg sharpened with a chainsaw then stabbed to death) was actually in the PM Wargle sent me:
Wargle's PM said:
Kill Squirrel by using a chainsaw and sharpening her leg and stab her ot death with it.

Does anyone think we should try another Kingmaker setup game?

I would join that. Maybe add some roles.

I'm not so sure the Kingmaker setup is conducive to many powered roles, but perhaps an inspector would be nice. I'd love another Kingmaker game, it's a nice variation of pace.

I wanna be assassin leader again if we do another kingmaker lol it was fun.

What does hero even do?

Hmm sorry bout offing you first. I felt it was right.

It is all Twilight's fault we lost >:(
But I think we should do this again, with maybe two heros.

Back
Top Bottom