• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

doesn’t seem too unlikely that his power is one of a kind? like the possibility is distinct enough that i’m hesitant to draw conclusions about the entire game from it... the main proponents of the theory (hmf and feh) have been basing it on the same single piece of evidence, i’m really curious if anyone else has info to support it
what about rnp's secret vig thing where he sneaks out and stryke doesn't know about it
btw he does know about it irl. his character just goes up to bed at night. his character could prolly know about it faik but he is definitely not part of it

i’m 90% sure tucker is herbe and it’s sort of making me waffle on sande’s theory—doesn’t seem too unlikely that his power is one of a kind? like the possibility is distinct enough that i’m hesitant to draw conclusions about the entire game from it... the main proponents of the theory (hmf and feh) have been basing it on the same single piece of evidence, i’m really curious if anyone else has info to support it
-q
me earlier: i want to be wrong pls discuss how i'm wrong
me now: skylar disagrees with me and skylar is sus

okay but seriously - if it's given that herbe is tucker and that accounts for herbe's single-headed action, why would herbe be nervous that that action would be something MF could double-cross? wouldn't it be good to share "hey i can talk to one person, let's get info out of them together, what do you think about how they said this, etc etc"?

I am close to being completely lost at this point but I'm at the very least gonna unvote Despicable Meme cause at this point the sus on them seems unfair

-qenya

i’m 90% sure tucker is herbe and it’s sort of making me waffle on sande’s theory—doesn’t seem too unlikely that his power is one of a kind? like the possibility is distinct enough that i’m hesitant to draw conclusions about the entire game from it... the main proponents of the theory (hmf and feh) have been basing it on the same single piece of evidence, i’m really curious if anyone else has info to support it
-q

okay but seriously - if it's given that herbe is tucker and that accounts for herbe's single-headed action, why would herbe be nervous that that action would be something MF could double-cross? wouldn't it be good to share "hey i can talk to one person, let's get info out of them together, what do you think about how they said this, etc etc"?
idk...? i just know that tucker is in all likelihood herbe, which he’s not denying and is asking me about how it impacts my read. and i don’t think that has to have implications for everyone in the game
-q

idk...? i just know that tucker is in all likelihood herbe, which he’s not denying and is asking me about how it impacts my read. and i don’t think that has to have implications for everyone in the game
-q
hmm, okay. mostly what i'm thinking is - if herbe isn't tucker, that confirms more than one single-headed action in the game, which i think does have implications for everyone in the game, so it's somewhat important to me that we figure that out at some point. but also there's less than an hour left until EOD and i don't think now is the time for that

i feel morally obligated to point out that i could be a mafia member who has just derailed the thread very, very, very effectively; qenya there's no reason for you to trust me unless you really do believe in some of the things i said
I mean, I feel like it would be kind of a risky think to fake? tucker33 would have to be controlled by the mafia as well, and it would eventually come out if nobody else ever again experienced receiving a single-target action.

But I'll keep it in mind lmao

-qenya
mostly i bring stuff like this up bc i'm paranoid that i'm completely wrong and then i fucked up the game for the entire town (esp with things like "now we can't even trust our own hydra heads" sorts of things) dhdsdkgjsd -- sande
don't worry, i'm like 90% sure you're right
after all, i didn't get anything from tucker

what if i just signed posts with keysmashes... i would be so hard to impersonate.... hsdjkghsjkdgnf...
asfdkjlasfdljkasfdlk

-q

-q

real talk, if i have a one head role that's dangerous/risky/made me afraid that sharing it with mf could get me in trouble, i wouldn't confirm or deny a damn thing about it, especially on day one amongst so much chaos. what if i just go full tuckercover though and really commit to it though

votecount
2 – eifie (despicable meme, redstrykephoenix)
1 – alma mater (bruh moment)
1 – stryke (lolfoxes)

40 min to eod.

-q
hmm, okay. mostly what i'm thinking is - if herbe isn't tucker, that confirms more than one single-headed action in the game, which i think does have implications for everyone in the game, so it's somewhat important to me that we figure that out at some point. but also there's less than an hour left until EOD and i don't think now is the time for that
well yeah, if there are multiple one-headed roles then that does have implications, and if that's the case then i guess we can cross that bridge but i sorta doubt it. herbe really came in like "hoho! that tucker fella sure is a riot, isn't he! but let us not speak of him for now..." and is now asking me if him theoretically being tucker impacts my read... and also we know that herbe has a single-headed action. idk. it seems like a pretty safe conclusion to draw and it makes a lot fewer assumptions than applying this to everybody

-q
out of curiosity, does your theory change your town/scum lean on us?
and meh not really. if the role is just opening up communications with someone then that's pretty NAI. sure do have some memories of wrongly concluding otherwise.
-q

oh shit oh shit oh shit I forgot to check thread today

This all assumes we want to yeet someone today at all tbh
also yeah usually idrc about this but the small game size makes me slightly afraid
though then again my pro-lynch logic probably still holds even now? idk ... if it’s 7 total then i assume. 2 wolves (28%)? maybe 3 (43%)?
my gut thought is that 2/7 wolves is most likely, since 3/7 would be immediate LYLO at the start of D1. but otoh I have reason to suspect some people have separate roles from their hydra partner? we don't (or at least I don't; who knows if eif is keeping a secret from me) but our role gave us a flavor tip-off that seemed like it might indicate that at least one person has a separate role

I have only read up through page 11 but since it's 35 minutes to day end, I will post this real quick now before I read the rest of thread

be back soon

-jack

Back
Top Bottom