• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kyogre,Groudon,or Rayquaza?

Kyogre, Groudon, or Rayquaza?

• Kyogre

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Groudon

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • They all suck

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I like all of them

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I said it looked like the only one that would kill you, I simply meant that the look on Kyogre's face is so much more intimidating and more "You touch me, I kills you". Rayquaza to me just looks like a "mwahahaha" poker face look to me. Groudon just looks like it just wants to have fun[/s go on a mad rampage. Also, it is based on a killer whale/orca, which does make it seem like it will kill you. (I doubt it would eat you though) Groudon would probably be my next favourite design, but like I've said before; it's just a red armored dinosaur.

You will also likely die faster from drowning then heat exhaustion. And it's more interesting how a vital source of life can kill you so fast.

It was also my first legendary as well :) That gives Kyogre bonus points.

Hm, you have a point there.

Although I still can't choose...

All of them.
If I had to choose one it would be Rayquaza, but if I had to have two it would be Groudon & Kyogre. Because my mind works funny like that.

Well I picked Groudon even though i'm not a major fan of any of them. My least favourite is Rayquaza. I hate it's sprite and I hate it's appearance in Subspace Emissionary but I can't help but love the shiny rayquaza.

Kyogre has SQUARE CLAWS. What type of whale (Kyogre is obviously a whale judging by his tail) has those things.... or pseudo-gills for that matter? His red designs are pretty cool.

Groudon... doesn't look agile/cool- just a bulky lizard thing. Scales and ridges with pretty red patterns. Okay I guess.

Rayquaza has the craziest snake-dragon design ever; would be amazing were it that he did not wear lip stick. Golden ring designs are pretty great against the green, red, and black. I like him better than the other two.

Kyogre all the way. Groudon looks weird, Rayquaza's overrated. Also, I like water Types...

Kyogre. One, I hate Groudon, two, I never liked Rayquaza, Three, Sapphire was my first of the 3rd generation, and 4: It's just that flipping awesome.

Kyogre, definitely. I've always loved it, and my Sapphire is my favorite game. Plus, my Kyogre was my first level 100. Groudon I just think is ugly and I've never liked, and Rayquaza's pretty cool, but not as much as Kyogre. (Rayquaza was my third level 100 ^^)

Back
Top Bottom