• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lady or Man for Next President?

MALE OR FEMALE

• female

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • male

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • intersex!

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • does it ACTUALLY MATTER

Votes: 42 82.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you mean a woman emporer?

I for one do not want to live in a monarchy, thanks. -_-
Why did you 'correct' its spelling and make it worse?

Monarchies have kings/queens, also known as, y'know, monarchs. Empires have emperors.

Ok, anyways, I vote for male, most of them have More Speed, Strength and intgeredy
You make it sound as if we're all in a gigantic game of DnD. "men has moar spd str and int but wimmenz has def res and +1 bonus on all ranged weapons".

Also, you deserve to be shot for massacring the word "integrity" so cruelly.

This poll is stupid, and the fact that anyone would even take such trivialities as gender, race, religion or sexual orientation into account when backing a candidate is one of the reasons for why the world today is shit.

I for one do not want to live in a monarchy, thanks. -_-

It's not all bad. The Queen/King doesn't actually do much apart from sit there and be all... royal. It's the Prime Minister who does all the riling - hear, at least.

This poll is stupid, and the fact that anyone would even take such trivialities as gender, race, religion or sexual orientation into account when backing a candidate is one of the reasons for why the world today is shit.

If they're going to let their religion impact major desicions, I'd certianly like to take it into consideration before voting for them.

If they're going to let their religion impact major desicions, I'd certianly like to take it into consideration before voting for them.

I think goldenquagsire meant that you shouldn't vote or not vote for someone solely because of their religion.

Back
Top Bottom