• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lady or Man for Next President?

MALE OR FEMALE

• female

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • male

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • intersex!

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • does it ACTUALLY MATTER

Votes: 42 82.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gender is obviously not what's important in determining who's going to be a good leader, as people before me have said. Men aren't somehow inherently superior leaders, and neither are women.

It doesn't matter much to me, but seeing how many men have fucked up (George Bush for example) I think women at least can't be any worse.

Well, it doesn't matter, really. But I would say a female for a change. But she'd probably get killed...

Of course it is! Think about it - whenever something bad happens in the U.S., a MAN is president!
I really think you're being sarcastic. I'll go ahead and say this anyways, not directed at you.

We've never had a woman president, so how would we know something bad wouldn't happen if we had one? You can't really say everything bad happens with a man president because we don't know what happens with a female. :\

Man, woman, it depends on the person.

I'd just like to see someone who helps our country a bit. I don't care what gender they are.

Last edited:
I really think that so far the best choice is to have it be not always the best candidate but the best person. Some of the best leaders follow by example not just step up to the stage. We really should have people that are knowledgable be president. What happens when all the candidates are horrible ( Which will happen sometime soon ) ? Do we just pick one or step up to try and make things better than if one of the horrible candidates gets elected because they had good advertising or a good slogan.

Which will happen sometime soon

wow you are really out of touch aren't you

2008 is the first time the US have a chance at a decent president in at least a decade.

Nobody! =D Hillary Clinton is a bitch, ALL of the presidents have been old white men hmm but i dont like Obama not cause hes black, i just don't like democrats.
We should have a emperor! It would be HILARIOUS if a black lady suddenly stepped in and won! =D

We should have a emperor! It would be HILARIOUS if a black lady suddenly stepped in and won! =D

Do you mean a woman emporer?

I for one do not want to live in a monarchy, thanks. -_-

Back
Top Bottom