• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Languages

no I didn't

nobody ever says crikey

except for Steve Irwin but he's dead so

Tailsy said:
HAW

SON

WHIT IS RANG WAE JUST SPEAKIN' THE FUCKIN' QUEEN'S ENGLISH AE?
AH MEAN, IF YE LIVE HERE THEN YE SHID SPEAK THE FUCKIN LANGUAGE OR AH'LL FUCKIN BOTTLE YE IF YE KEN WHIT AH MEAN

AWWW WHAAAAT TH' FACK ARE YOU TALKIN' 'BOUT? MAAAAATE. THEM FUCKIN' POMS DUNNO ANYTHING 'BOUT TALKIN' 'STRAAALIAN!

Y'ALL'VE GOTTA PRO-NUN-SEE-ATE YALL'S AICHES, 'ER ELSE TH' WRATH'A GOD S'GUNNA COME DOWN ON ALL A' Y'ALL! SERSLY, THIS'S AMERCA AND NOBODY ISN'T GONNER SPEAK AMERCAN HER, EVEN IF Y'ALL AIN'T AMERCANS

**********-----------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

AMERCA 4 EVER Y'ALL

i don't know if i mentioned this.

but anyway, i'd like to continue my Swedish learning, mostly getting better at speaking and improving vocabulary (even though if i ever go to Sweden i'll just be speaking English anyway ~_~). but i also want to pursue rudimentary knowledge in Russian (for the sake of having a Slavic) and Greek. then for dead languages (because i love those things) Ancient Greek and Old Norse. ja.

i don't know if i mentioned this.

but anyway, i'd like to continue my Swedish learning, mostly getting better at speaking and improving vocabulary (even though if i ever go to Sweden i'll just be speaking English anyway ~_~). but i also want to pursue rudimentary knowledge in Russian (for the sake of having a Slavic) and Greek. then for dead languages (because i love those things) Ancient Greek and Old Norse. ja.

Ancient Greek is the most ridiculously cool language that has ever been spoken. If you want me to give you (sort of) lessons, drop me a line via PM :)

My native language is Icelandic so i speak "perfect" icelandic :p

I also am pretty good in writing English, often gotten compliments on that, cause I'm a foreigner. :P

I suck at speaking English tho, person to person. >_<

Ég er fokking stoltur íslendingur, og það er allavega nóg af gömlum bílum hérna, en samt ekki af Lödum, Var líka rosa mikið af Skódum. :( Allavega nógu öruggt land! :3
Íslenska er bezta tungumálið. ;)

Last edited:
My native language is Icelandic so i speak "perfect" icelandic :p

I also am pretty good in writing English, often gotten compliments on that, cause im a foreigner. :P

I suck in speaking English tho, person to person. >_<

I suck *at* speaking English. Hope you don't mind the correction D:

Mon prof de français m'a rappelé que j'ai mes examens de français ce juin (une année tôt) - quelque chose que j'ai oublié complètement. Eurgh, je dois me preparer pour un examen dans lequel je dois parler pour cinq minutes. Je ne veux pas du tout perdre des notes, mais ma prononciation peut être mieux. S'il y a des français ici, je peut-être télécharger un enregistrement de moi ici pour critiquer...

I speak English fluently. Obviously.

Ní bhfuil mé liofa as Gaeilge ach tá mé ábáilte cúpla focail a chaint.

Soy razonablemente bueno con la gramática Española pero no tengo mucho vocabulario, un problema que estoy intentando corregir.

"I am reasonably good with Spanish grammar but I don't know much vocabulary, a problem that I intend to correct"?
guessing out of Latin and seeing Spanish 24/7 in Texas.

Back
Top Bottom