• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open legensof Canto; mewtoes ultimatem

"omg cunspirasy dere is no Mewotohree LOSE." sndra aproaced teh man wit de pokeball that had mewothere and smaked him an kik him. "omg stap mesin wit da profesee."

NNNNNUUUU UHHHHH i AM THE GAME MASTE;R DONT TEL ME AM RONG D:<

Alen use his geant musels to throw aliz all the wa 2 fooshaa city. sexily.

"lol sry ur rite!!!!!! tats mewthee!" sed lola "ill cach it!!11111111!!!!!! go pokbal go!!1!!" lola throw teh ball and caht mewthee

"nuuu aliz mi frend" snadra shoted. she turnd 2 alen. "omg u r so meen@21234. go dy in a hol. no i gt 2 go fin mi frend."

'lol nubs me amy and mitsy alredy have profesey look' he hodls op a skrol. 'it ses taht hooevr opens it wil be a matser' and he wz envlopd in bindling lait. 'i am the sprit of tutankamen. bow doun!' his eys wer a wierd red.

"omg aliz i am comin" snadra sed telepatheticly (she haz suprepowez b jelos she iz so speshil) to aliz and so snadra nad znagose wen 2 go 2 fushca.

a pirt of epi was stil undr his control the rest bilonged to tutankamen. his stil safe part sed 'halp meh i is traped in mah own bodeh'.

snadra went on her way 2 fuscha. "omg zngaosee. i am thisty. lesgo get sum wter. the 2 wen 2 a pnd but sumthin unekspektd hapen!! "omg what dat!!!" sndadra said askn 4 help

omg clifhenger.

Alicia garbs cewbone n Zanoose. "To fooaha townee!" Aleeca ninja jpums all the way to fushoo city holding the to perkemerns.

"by erybudy y r u all goin 2 c sandra ad aliz???////////???////" sed lola

lolas pokball has mewthee in it soooo she nmed it mewymew cuz its mewthee

"o no!!!!1111!!! go mewymew!11!!!!!! uz psicic!1!!!!!!11" ad ten tutankamn dyd cuz tutankamns drak tipd ad mewymews psichic

"omg horya 4 aliz' clifhengernes." snadra and aliz ZOOM of 2 foosha. "omg we r her nao lettuce beet koga." sndadra and alzi go 2 the gim. WIN.

Back
Top Bottom