• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open legensof Canto; mewtoes ultimatem

"ok guyz imma go nd sav canto hoo will halp mi 2?///?////????//" sed lola

ten she woked out of teh cav wit mewymew

"jan9 aliz an i, orfan gurl chaleng u to a batl. WIN." zngosoe cam ot of teh pokebal and bet up jan9s pokeymon. ANILALATE.

Daenarys Iracacia Fenris lamented her fate as she sat in the cave, feeling the inky, shadowy depths of her scenario to match completely the reflection of her own grieving soul. Her hair writhed around her in flawless curtains of iridescent hematite as she shook her head, a single tear like a scintillating diamond trailing down her cheek as she remembered her parents falling in vast pools of gore, struck down from the shadows. Team Rocket had torn everyone away from her. Her delicate, pale hands clenched on the smooth hilt of her oversized katana. Not many people could use such a sword but her teachers had called her a prodigy.

They hadn't know what had driven her was the burning desire for revenge.

Her Milotic made an elegant, rippling sound and drew her attention to the crowd of people. "Saving Kanto?" she said, standing up and running a hand through her shining strands of hair, the pearly strand shining like a beacon against the pitch black masses of her hair. "What's going on? Is Team Rocket behind it?" She needed to destroy Team Rocket, so she could avenge her family. "Oh," she added. "I'm Daenarys Iracacia Fenris."

"WTF were is every1" say amy annen she walk out of leag and see every1 els fihtin w/ each other "hey uys stop ugh we hav to FUFIL D PROPHESEE rememememembemer? annen a kid calld denny ir-something or othr fenny sad "save kanto!!!!!"!!1!"!1"!1

"HORAY ORFAN GURL wil doo dat nao." sndara wen up 2 jan9 an tuk da badgesese. "ok nao wat doo we do." sh aksed aliz.

o i hav an idea" say amy ANNEN she say "lets go fluffy the processy!!!!1 thats a good idea rite? ! ?!?! even toh u tried 2 drown epi KEN I JOIN UR ALIANS" say she

and wyle al this wuz goin on joseph saw a latias n' used his absol two weeken it so tat he culd cach it witha po'keball!!!! then he sawed the profesee and relized that he wuz patr of it to. he new taht he had to fufilly it so he goed to amy and tehn he say "YES! Tats a grate eydea! Lesgo fufilly teh profesee!!!!1!!11!!!!'

GUYS THIS IS IMPROTENT POST

PLZ READ vvv

all the traners begane to panic ass they felt the grownd shaek. it was an ERTHQAKE!1!1!!1!!

On Cinnabon ilend, there was a volcanec erection and larvae spilt eveRYWHER! A gient blapck moneleth rose ot of the top of thevolcano. On it was wrote in anshent langage the PROPHCEY.

"In seven dase the wordl will end. zonbies will atack katno. you must wrok ass a team to stop the APACALEPS!!!1!1111!!!11!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We must work ass a tem and sotp the acpalis!" Alen said sexily "eveyon reprot to cinabre ilond imendetly!"

'okei msoty cmon an amy 2' sed epi. den thay flu to sinbar iland nd they snte oot ther pokemanz. 'ok us heal tehh wurld' sed msoty an form teh grond cam mikel jaksen. then he sed 'lol i cam heer 2 sav u n00bs' then he dansd triler an sinabr was saf. bu tehn epi notcide a han comin out of teh grond 'o no zombis' he sed.

"omg ok lol aliz les go 2 cinarber eylend." snadra sed. "wat y am i lisenin 2 alen he hurd mi frend he thru hr al da wey 2 foosha."

"Yeah lololololololpop lets gow to CinBarr." Then thy get on Zanoos and cubone and fli too CinBarr. (Cuz r poke mon r so awsome they can fli yea)

lola wnt 2 evri sngel pikmon jim ad beet tem all cuz she wuz strung wit her mewymew an tey lla sed seh wuz awesum and strung and lol!!!1!!111!1!!1111! sooooooo ten she beet teh ELEET FUR ad it wuz kul ad seh becaem teh pokmn chmapn!1!111!

o no we goat go 2 cinnabon!!!!!!!!!" annen amy went and monty teleportad (didi mention he ken telport ppl nao?_) to cinnabon iland were evyon there alreddy. "o no zombies every1 we gota work 2gether

out of nowwer cam rik 'hey n00bz let meh tek caer of tis sombi' he sed an kild it wi his revolvwr. 'omigod rik ur so cool' sed epi then he med out w/ msity agen.

Omg sry I'm laet
Well va erfqwak put me in va watr so I yoosed jellycunt to swime and Ben I got on da lande. Wo I sed. Vat wuz cray cray lol

Ven I new vat I wuz on Cinnabon and der was lovva cuming towed me so I got on jellycunt and swimed awai

AN: no thsi isnt bunp i refues to let my thraed die

wen we left our heros lasttime the were traning 4 tha pokenon leeg. "I AM GONG TO BE THE CHAMPIGNON" sed alen to noone in perticuler. I need to trane rly hard!" alan pcked up a truck and throwed it at the sun. OMG UR SO MANLY said allthe prety girs who were waching him. "CAN I TOUCH UR GIGANT MUSLES said janifer lorence. jenifer then touche alne's hoog mussels. wow ur sO HOT said jenifre lorentz as they strated to make out sexily. we then stared to do the thingy wen sudenly... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK ITS ZOBNMIES!!!!! the grond spilt in2 haf and ded zambies strated eating all the ppl. ALAN U HAVE TO STOP THE ZOMBES WITH UR MANLYnESS" sed every1 inthe world all at ones. to b continude...

AN: if i get 1,000,00,000 lieks i will conetnue teh storey!!! :p btw if u r hater go fuck up a tree

Back
Top Bottom