• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's Complain or Show-off about Stuff

Well, Fourth of July BBQ and Pool fest at my aunt's house tomorrow. Torchic didn't want to come. Sleepy little dog, he is...

Yeah, I haven't swam since about March. So this is a big opportunity to get some old-fashioned water rest. Ahh, can't wait.

There's a snake in the insulation in the basement.

Dad and I are trying to convince her to show up again so we can put her back in her tank. :'[

Complain: Darn Governer said 'No more fireworks, you'll set California on fire, blah blah blah'. No fireworks this year, only diet coke, mentos and some candles.

Complaining /and/ showing off? THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I ROLL.

Showing off:
*I'm awesome for making JJHF, loads of people have made friends for life there
*I've been at TCOD nearly five years
*I just met someone from the internets (ie Timmy) IRL ¦)

Complains:
*I hate having the plague (common cold)

The good: ... Uh, can't think of anything presently. I'll get back to you shortly...

The bad: My stomach hurts. ;^;

Work experience tomorrow. >___>
Any other year ten Brits at the moment I'm sure are sharing my pain.

'Discussing with clients' - NO THANKS. D:

Work experience tomorrow. >___>
Any other year ten Brits at the moment I'm sure are sharing my pain.

'Discussing with clients' - NO THANKS. D:

Where're you going and for how long?
My school's year 10s did theirs ages ago.

Good: I went to Alton Towers (a theme park) on Friday.
Bad: I have coursework to do.

Showing off:
+ I met Jolty this weekend and it was awesome |D
+ It will probably happen again very very soon

Complain:
+ Buuuut I want to go back NOW :( *slapped*
+ Some people should just leave me alone I really don't need this shit

Show off:
- Although I'm probably the very last person on to the bandwagon, I finally bought a Phoenix Wright game. :D Got it cheap, too.

Complain:
- It's the second one because the first one is nowhere to be found in my area.
- My hair sucks. I want it cut.

It's too hot outside, I need to go over to my dad's house (which is about twenty miles away ugh), and my mom is playing some weird instrument for no apparent reason.

The air conditioner won't turn back on, and my Dad is screaming and yelling, throwing things about the house again, probably about a sports game. ._.

Back
Top Bottom