• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Level Up Your Adoptables

My lord that is a long sig and post! I have no adoptables now, but I just want to say that I have clicked all dragons.

Dear dear Windi needs some love. If Windi grows into a hatchling then I promise I will click like crazy here.

Dear dear unnamed here needs just as much love to grow.

What do you have to give up two seconds of your life?

Last edited:

^ Click mine and I'll click yours. Deal.

I have clicked all the adoptable thingys on this page.

Does anyone know how many clicks, views or whatevers it takes to get an egg to hatch? If you can tell me how much for hatchling, adult etc...

Last edited:
People can post their eggs/hatchlings/dragons etc here to get really quick clicks/views etc

I posted my egg at midnight or so and went to bed.

Next morning...

Overall Views: 414
Unique Views: 289
Clicks: 328

And I had only slolen the egg that time at Midnight.

Editings:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom