• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

...Well, at least one person is interested. xD;; Anyway, I've started making some of the rules for Ghost Trick Mafia...and it's really complicated so far. I'm still going to make it eventually, but not as the first mafia game I host.

In the meantime, would anyone be interested in a Super Smash Bros. Choice Mafia?

Hey, after i'm done with my other mafia games, who would want an Animorphs Mafia game?

Its about these kids who have the power to transform into animals, but they must change back in two hours (or for the day phase) or they will be stuck as the animal forever and lose their powers. They ae also acompanied by an andalite named Ax who has the same power.

However, the Yeerks (Mafia) will try to control their brains, and use their bodies. (that means when they target someone, it is their host body, therefore controlling it.) The animorphs must rid of the yeerks before it's too late.

There are 6 main good guys (but i'll add a few more random people that have the power also)

And there'll be a few yeerks.

What do you think of tat idea?

I love Animorphs! If you're planning on making it a big game, then why not just add the Auxilary ones like James and Kelly? In fact, I have a few role ideas if you don't mind the idea of creating a role list. So many games have been secret roles lately so it's really your choice.

Yeah, i think I'll make a role list.

Mai, You can also add some roles to make it a bigger game if you want.

And this'll be a big mafia game, about, hmm, 15-20+ players.

What were some of your favorite original roles?

Like I've been using my lover/fishing brother hybrid almost every game.

And ha, I win for being the last player alive. :3

I WANT TO TRY HOSTING A MAFIA GAME....someday.

Who would be interested in an Okami/den mafia once I'm done with the roles? d:

I have an idea for a Zelda Mafia game, with a bunch of characters from various Zelda games (including incarnations that shouldn't exist simultaneously, but plot).

Do tell if you're interested.

...Well, at least one person is interested. xD;; Anyway, I've started making some of the rules for Ghost Trick Mafia...and it's really complicated so far. I'm still going to make it eventually, but not as the first mafia game I host.

Is this still a thing that is happening/will happen in the future? I'd be all over this like the biggest creep ever and could contribute to roles and rules and stuff if necessary. I'd even GM if I had any experience GMing but I don't so.

Unrelatedly, I got back from a mafiascum wiki binge so: has there been a Bastard Mafia or Improbable Role Mafia? Again, I'd love to write roles and maybe GM if someone wants to do all the hard work help out.

Back
Top Bottom