• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

Yeah um wow me too actually. I can sympathize with that so let's just have a mutual thing to not discuss pre-namechange anything..?

^Definitely joining~ Do you have the Ellimist and Crayak in there? They could have a vigilante rivalry-type thing where their win conditions are to kill each other. If one of them does kill the other they personally win but the game goes on, and they become a vanilla townie/mafia, or something.

Just casually throwing ideas around.

I do have the Ellimist and Crayak! Right now Crayak is a second mafia; the Ellimist could be a lyncher that wins if Crayak is lynched. Considering the whole "chess" thing, I don't think he should have a killing role directly. Maybe him knowing who Crayak is, but unable to reveal him? This is the current (far too large) role list:

Ax- Alien?
Tom- If uninfested, becomes fishing brother with Jake; if not cult-mafia goon.
Jake- Double-voter?
Marco- Roleblocker.
Cassie- Healer.
Elfangor- Alien?
Tobias- Tracker.
Rachel- Vig.
Visser 3- Cult/mafia don; if uninfested dies.
Visser 1- Cult/mafia usurper (wins if both the cult/mafia win and Visser 3 dies); if uninfested becomes healer.
Chapman- Cult/mafia goon; if uninfested wins if Melissa is uninfested and alive end-game; also vanilla.
Loren- Healer (if targeting Tobias cannot clash)
Ellimist- Lyncher to Crayak.
Melissa- Cult-mafia terrorist; if uninfested wins if Chapman is uninfested and alive end-game; also vanilla.
Crayak- Second mafia don.
Drode- Mafia goon with Crayak.
Toby Hamee- Sort-of vig (can target someone every night, if infested will be uninfested in two nights)
Jara Hamee- Vanilla (will be seen as targeting whoever Toby targets)
Ket Halpak- Vanilla (will be seen as targeting whoever Toby targets)
Aldrea- Lover with Dak.
Dak Hamee- Lover with Alrea, doctor.

So, what do you think? It's a bit large and definitely needs fleshing out, but what about the roles?

It looks pretty good :3 Only thing I can think of is maybe Ax and Elfangor should get more fitting roles? Uh.. maybe Elfangor can be a lyncher for Visser 3, but not know who Visser 3 is? And Visser 3 knows they have a lyncher but not who that is, or something.

Is infestation going to be random or will you have a role choosing people to be infested?

Terrorist creepers.

Enderman bus drivers.

Bodyguard pigs.

Zombie millers.

YES.

.... what would be an alien?

The doctor gives you pork chops...

I can just imagine when the creeper decides to bomb, just SSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I has Minecraft Mafia dream.

Enderman- Don
Creeper- Terrorist (Duh)
Blue Spider- Poisoner
Zombie- Mafia Goon

Wolf- Vig
Zombie Pigman- Death Miller
Sheep- Bodyguard

Slime- Alien

That's all I have for now.

Your Profile

Edit Your Details
Profile Privacy
Edit Profile Picture
Networking
Contacts & Friends
Social Groups
Group Memberships
Pictures & Albums
Settings & Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Signature
Edit Email, Password & Username
Edit Options
Edit Ignore List
Private Messages
Folders
Inbox
Sent Items
List Messages
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
Folders
Subscriptions
List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Attachments

The Mafia would presumably be infractions.

Back
Top Bottom