• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

#mafia Mafia [Mafia Victory]

Re: #mafia Mafia [Day 1]

Abstain, since there seems to be a consensus.

Re: #mafia Mafia [Day 1]

The citizens of Mafialand appear to have come to the consensus that they have no idea what happened and the death of sreservoir must have been a total freak accident. Or at least until the smoking gun is found...

Ring if you need me! I'll be up here on the 30th floor... away from all of you...

Re: #mafia Mafia [Night 1]

I'm sitting here in my office watching the 6:00 news. And -- would you believe it -- there doesn't seem to be a single instance of any sort of criminal behaviour anywhere! In all of Mafialand!

... I-I mean, that's to be given with me as mayor, ahem, but...

(Do you know what that means? I can go shopping!)

Nobody has died.
ONE night action was randomised.
48 hours to discuss.

Re: #mafia Mafia [Day 2]

...Congratulations, Doctor.

Or maybe Magician? Or something else? Because well I don't think the mafia would consciously abstain after killing res. Or maybe res was a healer clash, I don't know.

Anyone have leads? I don't think we should keep on abstaining, but if we have none, it may be the best choice.

Technically on a night with no deaths abstaining isn't that bad a choice. Though I would prefer we come up with something.

Could have been alien, ninja, sergeant, magician, roleblocker, doctor, rigger. Sorta hard to guess with that many options.

Whoo, no deaths!

Although that kind of leaves us in the same position as yesterday. The number of roles that could prevent a death is large enough that it's difficult to deduce anything from the lack of death without people roleclaiming en masse (...which is probably not a good idea, since even then we wouldn't necessarily learn anything useful).

Hm. Abstain again? Or does somebody have real suspicions?

I've got nothing. I agree with Butterfree. We're in the same spot as Day 1 and there are so many roles that could prevent a mafiakill that it'd be dangerous for roleclaiming, at least, as long as no one has any real leads.

Abstain.

Hi! I won't be posting again for the day as I just came off a 10 hour plane journey and intend to sleep for like fourteen hours. Soooo I guess I should just not lynch early!

It doesn't seem like there's any huge interesting revelations just yet, but either way I won't be able to see, really! :( It feels kind of annoying to simply not lynch again even though there was a different day result, but this is the same feeling I get every single mafia game these days and there's really no better alternative at the moment. Hope you guys find something better together!

As a reminder, the current day phase will end in approximately seven hours.

Hm, I guess if anybody knows anything about the lack of deaths they're unwilling to speak up. I wish we could do something better, but there doesn't seem to be anything and we've only got seven hours left, so I'll vote no lynch unless something happens to come up.

There is nothing more joyous than the sight of a refrigerator filled to the brim... I'll be eating for weeks! ... You say I was looking pale over the past few days? Well it's not very sunny here, is it!

Now let's see what's on the agenda for tomorrow...

'Call Ms. Bellum and ask her how to run a city'? Whose list...

The fates have decided to spare the lives of everyone in Mafialand.
24 hours for night actions.

Re: #mafia Mafia [Night 2]

I love it when my citizens are proactive! Love it, love it, love it! That means things happen faster! I can run the city faster! Which means I can go to bed faster!

... except maybe my citizens were a bit too proactive today. You're wondering if that has anything to do with me being clad in a suit of mail? No, I'm not going to a Renaissance fair! Have you seen this morning's headlines!?

"POLICE PERPLEXED, POST-NIGHT PACIFISM POSTPONED"

Yes! The daily dose of bloodshed has been doubled! (Look, I can't help it if "Luna Eclipsed" came on right after Jeopardy!)

Now gimme back that paper, it's the Sunday Edition.

Eifie has died. She was mafia.
Cirrus has died. E was not mafia.
48 hours to discuss.

Re: #mafia Mafia [Day 3]

So, probably bodyguard or vigilante...? Either way looks like abstaining worked. o_o

Back
Top Bottom