• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp vs Feebas

Which is better?

• Magikarp

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Feebas

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • They both rock~

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Feebas, because Milotic is one of the beautiful Pokémon there is, and it evolves into Milotic.

Probably Feebas, because it can learn TM's, but the evil doom that is Magikarp rocks. :D

I like them both! :D

I have a Lv 58 Gyarados I raised from the Magikarp that guy sell you for 500$, (I guess he got ripped off lol) and Feebas is just... cute lookin'.

Oh my God, Magikarp a million times over. I can use an Old Rod anywhere and catch one.

I'll never, ever forgive Feebas for those five hours of my life I'll never see again, fishing on every damn tile on that godforsaken bit of water.

they both suck No, I like them, their funny :3 I love my garados I raised from a magikarp :D I don't have a feebas ;-; I wan't one!

Magikarp. I've never caught a Feebas in my life, and I've wasted a shitload of time trying, and it seems like it's just a rip-off of Magikarp to me. Also, Gyarados is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Magikarp, everyday. Feebas is a ball of ugly crap. It takes days to find Feebas and its crap. Milotic is nice but its Magikarp v.s Feebas.

Magikarp~ I love you so~

I have a feebas, got it from a friend. XD Gonna evolve it when I'm done doting on my gyarados~

Feebas and Magikarp are both subpar

but Gyarados beats the utter shit out of Milotic so 'karp wins the day for me

Magikarp because it evolves more easily than Feebas, plus people spend waaay too long trying to get Feebas.

I really prefer Magikarp. =) Feebas is sort of neat, and so is Milotic, but Magikarp holds a special section of awesome in my heart.

Magikarp.

The only redeeming quality of the Feebas line is that it's rare. Put Milotic against Gyarados and see which one wins.

Fun fact: While Gyarados outranks Milotic in Attack(125 to 60), Milotic may be able to last longer due to higher Special average(80 to 112.5). Their HP, Defense and Speed are equal. So they're gonna be equally matched, save for Gyarados' 4x weakness to Electric and a weakness to Rock and Milotic's weakness to Grass.

Back
Top Bottom