• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

May Will be AWESOME!!

Eeveelution

Among the few morons with straight A's.
Well, I will be having an awesome month this month (at least school-wise). My school will have several great things because the year ends on the 28th. On the 14th we're taking a field trip to the zoo (YAY!!), my newest best friend's birthday is on the 12th, it's almost the anniversary of when I joined Neopets, on the anniversary of the day this MMPG I loved closed some fans will open a remake (they got permission to do it), and the Spring Fling's this month.

Best of all, I'm graduating 8th Grade. Next year I'll be in high school at my current school, because it's middle and high school. Anyone else have a reason to celebrate May?

Well, uh, next Friday, after one godawful exam, AP US History will no longer make my school life stressful. :V Although I really should be studying right now.

I wish my school went to cool places like the zoo. I guess it'd help if there were actually cool places around here to begin with.

Yes. My birthday is in a week. X3 And on the 11th and 12th, I'll be staying in Ocean City for it.

That, and May is my favorite month in terms of the weather. Not that it affects me much, considering how I dwell inside the house like a vampire.

I have standardize tests, but if I pass them I'll be exempt from the exams. Also, big anouncement next Sunday that I'm really looking foward too, regarding possible GS remakes. Yeah, got my hopes up. :D

Anyways, your May sounds awesome. I haven't been to a zoo in years. Hope you enjoy it!

Well, uh, next Friday, after one godawful exam, AP US History will no longer make my school life stressful. :V Although I really should be studying right now.

i have to take that test, too. i'm actually not that worried. :/ ap english, on the other hand..

um, i have to make a physics project in less than three weeks. may is not going to be as awesome for me as it is for you, op.

I got prom on Saturday and then I have my first date on the 23rd.
Can't wait.

Got no exams though. First week of June gets those honors.

Lucky you, I got exams, projects, wierd cousins, geocaching and a germany trip for 2 weeks (that i'm not looking forward to) In May.

-.-

My birthday is today.
And it's going veeeery crappy as of now, though.
But I still got Platinum, the only good thing about my b-day =D

Back
Top Bottom