• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Meta Knight or Kirby?

Which is cooler? Meta Knight or Kirby?

• Kirby

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Meta Knight

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • I couldn't possibly tell

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Hate both of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who are Kirby and Meta Knight?

• You suck

• Total voters
Kirby's cuter IMO.

I had an :3 expression the whole time I was playing Kirby's Air Ride because it was so damn adorable XD

I believe the poll is about who is cooler, not cuter.

Off topic, Air Ride was and is still a fun racing game. Come on Nintendo, we need more Air Ride!

Meta Knight. He's much like Kirby except he flies rather than floats and is capable of talking in sentences.

I'm still with Meta Knight, so much cooler, anyone realise hes the only one in Brawl without his own series.

Yeah but Meta Knight isn't a baddie either, hes more of a rival, like Shadow or Silver, kinda, but unlike them, Meta Knight is an outsider.

Yeah but Meta Knight isn't a baddie either, hes more of a rival, like Shadow or Silver, kinda, but unlike them, Meta Knight is an outsider.
Well, first of all, King Dedede is just as much of a rival-rather-than-baddie character as Meta Knight is.

And secondly - I'm not sure what you mean by "outsider", but you might have noticed that he likes bringing his entire posse of Meta Knights with him every now and then...

I like Kirby better as a character, but Meta Knight is my fighter of choice in Brawl.

If I had to choose between the two It would have to be Kirby, but it is a very close call and a I mean a very close call.

guess, go on, i dare you to

kirby is just super special awesomesauce, but meta knight is really close, the next sig i have will probably be him

Back
Top Bottom