• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

*finds on page 4*
eeveechiselui7.png

Erindor the Espeon:
Chisel1.png

Request List
Silver - Gardevoir Chisel
Lord Shyguy - yellow glow Ampharos
alonsyalonso - Chao and Data Gible

Mewtwo, are you doing Silver's request?

@everyone else: I also do Shadows.

Last edited:

*Snap*

Darn, having filter trouble again. Can't wait to get my laptop back. I'm sure it'll look good though.

nexuspalkiazq3.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Hi Thats one Of mine. Erm could I join the sprite shop, i can't do really advanced since I only have paint but could I do little requests.I'll try to do anything, and I know how to do some pretty good styles.

Here are some of mine:-

Sorry they arent looking very good, I had to redownload them and imageshack, which made it lose its quality
I have loads of others and those arent my best I just thought its just another helping hand?

Also if I could join could I add 3 more types of sprites, i'll do them all of course if you keep track of them
Negative
PikaEars
And WTF!?
Negative is just invert colours slightly edited to make it look better
Pika Ears is adding pikachu ears to any pokemon
And WTF!? is a splice of two random or odd pokemon awkward ones like say, porgon? they are fuzed together in the wierdest way possible and thats the finished result ive already got at least 1 of each

alonsyalonso - Chao and Data Gible

@alonsyalonso: I use Paint, and look at my sprites.

woah really? well anyway i meant compared to Mewtwo's I'm still waiiting for a response...

I think PikaEars is a good idea, what do u think of Negative and WTF as well?

I've got 3 more requests then i'll stop for a while
Gible Portal
Gible Pokeball
And 2 random pokemon numbers 360 and 239 they are...
Ooh! Wynaut and...Elekid Good luck

alonsyalonso - Chao, Data, Portal, and Pokeball Gibles
Easy.
Elenaut.gif

alonsyalonso - Chao, Data, Portal, and Pokeball Gibles
Easy.
Elenaut.gif

amazing mix, want another one?
37 and 211 they are...Quilfish and Vulpix, try that one...:talking:

I mean on the Garchomp, and Magmar. They look weird... Though admitidly that might not be because of the colors used. And I'll try the Qwilfish and Vulpix, though I have no idea how that'll turn out... at least it's Qwilfish that came up as the base, or I'd just not do it.

Last edited:

actually i would love a red and black kabutops recolour as well, thanks then I 'll lay off

Back
Top Bottom