• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

at least it's Qwilfish that came up as the base, or I'd just not do it.
Actually, Quilfish is amazingly easy to spilce with, and quite fun.

Alonsyalonso, don't double post... Anyway, I think I'll try the Vulpix/Qwilfish with Vulpix with a base, after I do the Kabutops recolour, just for the heck of it. Anyway, here's the Quilpix, though the tails could probably have been better...
Qwilpix.gif

Edit:
RecolouredKabutops.gif

Did you want the scythes to be red too, or just the belly?
Edit2:
Vulqwil.gif
Vulquil has risen.

Last edited:

I guess I'll try the portal, and the pokeball if I have time. The glow could take awhile, so I'll probably ddo it after those two.

Geez, being gone for 12 hours can really let the requests stack up!

gibleportal28510.bmp

EDIT: I can't do this pokeball, so I'll do the yellow glow Ampharos.

Last edited:

Glow is done!

Ampharosyellowglow44984.bmp

[IMG*]http://www.iaza.com/work/080810C/Ampharosyellowglow44984.bmp[/IMG]

*Checks to see if there are more requests I can do...)

Request List
Silver - Gardevoir Chisel
alonsyalonso - Chao, Data, and Pokeball Gibles
(I think that's all there is so far)

I'll take the Gardevoir Chisel and I'll try the Data Gible

What about Pachirisu+Riolu
or
Groudon + Metacross or Metang
Thanks.
@ Zulo, thanks the the portal gible, it rocks.
@ sorry, for the double-post, they all are cool, but Vulquil is definetely the best.I did kinda wnat the kabutops blades but don't worry i've made my own

don't mean to sound impatient but just a reminder ive requested a Data Gible, a Gible Chao, D10 position and a gible pokeball, thanks...

Last edited:

Request List
Silver - Gardevoir Chisel
alonsyalonso - Chao, Data, and Pokeball Gibles. Pachirisu/Riolo and Groudon/Metagross Splices
Hikari Nijino - Chisel Milotic

Still working on the Gardevoir Chisel and the Data Gible
@workers: when you finish a sprite on the request list, put the request list in your post with that request removed.

Also if I could join could I add 3 more types of sprites, i'll do them all of course if you keep track of them
Negative
PikaEars
And WTF!?
Negative is just invert colours slightly edited to make it look better
Pika Ears is adding pikachu ears to any pokemon
And WTF!? is a splice of two random or odd pokemon awkward ones like say, porgon? they are fuzed together in the wierdest way possible and thats the finished result ive already got at least 1 of each

That was what I said a while back, can I have an answer?!, BTW i have got a LOT better since then, i can't do chao's i mean it, i dont know how to dothem, and I cant do portals, but I can do:_

WTF
Pokeballs
Eggs
Shadow
Pikaears
Negative
I-pod
Recolours
Splices
Surprise! VERY GOOD AT!:evil:
Seeya!

nexuspalkiazq3.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Hi Thats one Of mine. Erm could I join the sprite shop, i can't do really advanced since I only have paint but could I do little requests.I'll try to do anything, and I know how to do some pretty good styles.

Here are some of mine:-

Sorry they arent looking very good, I had to redownload them and imageshack, which made it lose its quality
I have loads of others and those arent my best I just thought its just another helping hand?

Sorry this is the quote

Sorry,DENIED.Learn how to color the outlines,and then we'll talk.

@alonsyalonso: PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST!!!!! There is something the EDIT Button.

EDIT: Here are the sprites:

Silver:
Chisel2.png

alonsyalonso:
GibleData.png
{I'm never doing Data Pokemon again:D}

I'm going to do Terry T.'s request.

Request List
alonsyalonso - Chao and Pokeball Gibles. Pachirisu/Riolo (TAKEN by Mewtwo) and Groudon/Metagross Splices
Hikari Nijino - Chisel Milotic (TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Terry T. - Shellos/Shellos Splice (TAKEN by pikachu629)

Last edited:

I'll do the other splice!

alonsyalonso - Chao and Pokeball Gibles. Pachirisu/Riolo (TAKEN by Mewtwo) and Groudon/Metagross Splices (TAKEN by Zulo)
Hikari Nijino - Chisel Milotic (TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Terry T. - Shellos/Shellos Splice (TAKEN by pikachu629)

Back
Top Bottom