• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

150ArmorMewtwo.png

what so i'm so bad he won't even bother talking with me. great.

@alonsyalonso: It was the middle of the night in California and I had to sleep.

@everyone else: any more requests.

How about a Marowak/Scyther splice and a Lapras/Lanturn splice? The sprite generator told me too.

@Tropiking: On it!

alonsyalonso - Chao and Pokeball Gibles. A Surprise.
Hikari Nijino - Chisel Milotic (Taken by Mewtwo)
Erindor the Espeon - B3 Eevee Chao. (Taken by Reventhas) Espeon, Umbreon, and Eevee Pokeballs. (Taken by Zulo)
Tropiking - Marowak/Scyther Splice (TAKEN by pikachu629) and Lapras/Lanturn Splice. (TAKEN by pikachu629)

Can I work here? I'll make scenes, like the one in my sig. Oh, just call me Terry. And a 2-D Squirtle and Eevee, with the shiny version, please. Thanks!

@Ketsu and Terry: you'll have to wait for Mewtwo.

Erindor the Espeon - B3 Eevee Chao. (Taken by Reventhas) Espeon, Umbreon, and Eevee Pokeballs. (Taken by Zulo)
Tropiking - Marowak/Scyther Splice (TAKEN by Pikachu) and Lapras/Lanturn Splice. (TAKEN by Pikachu)
Terry - 2-D Squirtle (TAKEN by Pikachu) and 2-D Shiny Eevee

@alonsyalonso: PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST!!!! or we will have to report you.

@everyone else: crank out those requests.

Last edited:

Here are the requested sprites:

Tropiking:
Marother.png
Lapraturn.png

Terry:
2-DSquirtle.png

Request List
Terry - 2-D Shiny Eevee (TAKEN by Pikachu)

@alonsyalonso: Please dont ask people to request things from your shop in Mewtwo's Shop.

Terry:
2-DEevee.png

Request List

Last edited:

Too bad that Zulo is leaving. I won't see my Pokeballs for a while.

I'm leaving for Yellowstone that same day. (When he gets back)

Back
Top Bottom