• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

Here's the iPod Magikarp:
MagikarpiPod.png

(I didn't know where a Magikarp would put his iPod, so I let it hang. :grin:)

Request List
alonsyalonso - Chao and Pokeball Gibles.
Erindor the Espeon - B3 Eevee Chao. (Taken by Reventhas) Espeon, Umbreon, and Eevee Pokeballs. (Taken by Zulo)
Cryptica - Data, Cloud, and 2-D Magikarp (Taken by Mewtwo)

@Mewtwo: I'll be going to Universal Studios Hollywood tomorrow, so I can't do requests. Bye!

Request List
Erindor the Espeon - B3 Eevee Chao. (Taken by Reventhas) Espeon, Umbreon, and Eevee Pokeballs. (Taken by Zulo)
Cryptica - Data, Cloud, and 2-D Magikarp (Taken by Mewtwo)

they're stuck together,so seperate them in paint.
magikarpswk5.png

Dark Mew - Mew Chao normal pose(Taken by Mewtwo)

Hmmm...(discovers glitter images and finishes Mew Chao)
Ooh,let's try a glittery Magikarps image!
glitter_preview.php

And the Mew Chao
mewchaosd2.png

Since I've done so many recolors for you, can you please do a Drifloon/Spheal splice with Drifloon as the base please?

Taken!
Drifloon Rocks - Spheal/Drifloon (Taken by Mewtwo)

do you need any more workers?
i say im pretty good not that good but i can always try!

Mewtwo used ACCEPTED on foe WORKER REQUEST!
Hehe,I wanted to try that.Got it off of Zephryous Castform!

Chaos are just editing a chao to look like a pokemon i.e. all the other chaos scattered around the shop.It is mainly scratching parts but as I am horrible at scratching,I just splice parts on,but will rarely scratch if I have to.

YES FINALLY AN INFERNO!!!I'll do it!
Sadly,I'm being kicked off(literally if I don't hurry up)

can I have an Inferno Blaziken and Inverted Blaziken ...... what is an invert ?
At first,I didn't see the invert.They're the quickest and easiest to make,so excpect it in a couple seconds!(that means I've taken it)

Here is the Inverted Blaziken!
invertedblazikenps8.png

alonsyalonso - Chao Gible(No one has taken it) and Pokeball Gible (Taken by Silver).
Drifloon Rocks - Spheal/Drifloon (Taken by Mewtwo)
pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo)

Here is your Drifeal!
drifleallw0.png

alonsyalonso - Chao Gible(No one has taken it) and Pokeball Gible (Taken by Silver).
pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo)

Back
Top Bottom