• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

Here is the surprise you wanted alonsyalonso:
2-DGiratina.png

Request List
alonsyalonso - Chao and Pokeball Gibles.
Hikari Nijino - Chisel Milotic (Taken by Mewtwo)
Erindor the Espeon - B3 Eevee Chao. (Taken by Reventhas) Espeon, Umbreon, and Eevee Pokeballs. (Taken by Zulo)

Since Ultamite Pikachu has an undying hatred for those,and I'm not in a spriting mood,will Reventhas do it?

Mewtwo, if you haven't done the Milotic Chisel, can I do it?

The Updated Request List
Erindor the Espeon - B3 Eevee Chao. (Taken by Reventhas) Espeon, Umbreon, and Eevee Pokeballs. (Taken by Zulo)
Lord Shyguy - Data Gallade

Hikari Nijino, here is your chisel:
Chisel3.png

Any more requests?

Request List
Lord Shyguy - Data Gallade

Last edited:

Since Ultamite Pikachu has an undying hatred for those,and I'm not in a spriting mood,will Reventhas do it?
Sure, I'm getting kind of bored with chaos right now(I'll still be doing the Eevee one though).
Request List
Lord Shyguy - Data Gallade (Taken by Reventhas)

You, or Mewtwo? Zulo said he only uses one chao pose, and he couldn't do the pokeball, and I don't want to do them very much...
And so this isn't a waste of a post, Lord Shyguy's Data Gallade:
DataGallade.png

@alonsyalonso: Please dont ask people to request things from your shop in Mewtwo's Shop.

Terry:
2-DEevee.png

Request List
alonsyalonso - Chao and Pokeball Gibles. A Surprise.

I asked for the Shiny Version. And any scene requests?:unsure:

@Terry: Sorry about that. I'll do it over.

Request List
Terry - 2-D Shiny Eevee (Taken by Pikachu)

Ketsu is good.Mysti likes Ketsu's sprites.Mysti says Ketsu can be a worker.
...Oh,sweet niblets,did I say Mysti?I meant,uhh....Mewtwo.Yes,Mewtwo.

I have four Magikarp requests, which don't need to be done all at once.

I want a Data Magikarp, a Cloud Magikarp, a 2D Magikarp and an iPod Magikarp, please.

:grin:

Here is Terry's request:
2-DEeveeShiny.png

Request List

Cryptica - Data, Cloud, 2-D (Taken by Mewtwo), and iPod Magikarp (Taken by Pikachu).

Back
Top Bottom