• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

I don't think they'll pay any attention.

And I think I'll request! May I have a recolor? Garchomp, changed to orange, please.
Thanks.

Here's my first scratch EVAR!
myraichuscratchsw4.png

Crit?

Can you make a Cyndaquil and Dialga Sprite with a Cyndaquil base.
???

Zulo didn't recolor anything. O_o

That's because I didn't understand his request, and I was asking what the next step was.

Infusions only work if you can see directly where the parts come together.
You don't have to do my request if you don't want to though.

I don't want to =P

pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo), Blaziken Ice cream (untaken)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) retype Hariyama to Electric/Flying(Untaken)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)
Tropiking - Rhydon Cloud (Taken by Mewtwo)
Cyndaquil-Jolteon+Flareon infusion(not taken), Cyndaquil+Dialga splice (Taken by silver)

I'll do the recolor now.

EDIT: Done!

OrangeGarchomp80238.PNG

Is that a good shade? You weren't very specific.

Last edited:

Here's my first scratch EVAR!
myraichuscratchsw4.png

Crit?
Since nobody else is going to, I might as well...

As far as first scratches go, It's not bad. The colors are from D/P Raichu, an I correct? The outlines are shaky, and the arms look like they are attatched to the front of it's body. Also, The ears aren't Raichu's. Raichu's ears look like stretched crescent moons, while those look like Bananas. I'd also like to point out that where the tail attatches to it's tip, It should be smooth, rather than at an awkward angle.

My advice: Try to work on those shaky outlines, and when doing, make sure you have a reference. Take a look at mine if you must,, but no stealing.
picture.php

...That was embarrasing. And I now only do splices, recolours, and sprite comics (and scenes) So please request!

Since nobody else is going to, I might as well...

As far as first scratches go, It's not bad. The colors are from D/P Raichu, an I correct? The outlines are shaky, and the arms look like they are attatched to the front of it's body. Also, The ears aren't Raichu's. Raichu's ears look like stretched crescent moons, while those look like Bananas. I'd also like to point out that where the tail attatches to it's tip, It should be smooth, rather than at an awkward angle.

My advice: Try to work on those shaky outlines, and when doing, make sure you have a reference. Take a look at mine if you must,, but no stealing.
picture.php

Oh yeah,I was recoloring that from my Fakemon evo of Raichu,forgot to change the ears :P
But thanks for the rest of crit!That shall push me to do better!

Congrats!You are now officially a worker!
wait a second he gets to but i dont oh well i dont really care anymore got my own
and @ Mewtwo sorry to sound impatient but when is the gible chao and was it a gible pokeball comin/ i been waitin ages...

Last edited:

You also forgot to add the cheeks...

pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo), Blaziken Ice cream (untaken)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) retype Hariyama to Electric/Flying(Untaken), revamp Typhlosion from Gold (taken by Zulo)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)
Tropiking - Rhydon Cloud (Taken by Mewtwo)
Cyndaquil-Jolteon+Flareon infusion(Taken by silver), Cyndaquil+Dialga splice (Taken by silver)

Back
Top Bottom