• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mindscrew Mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day One

Like I said, I don't even find my inspector evidence to be that reliable due to all the millers in the game. But going after someone who showed up "mafia" is a more efficient use of a lynch than to go after someone who was targeted by the RNG.

KK then.

Fire my lasers at everyone who decided to lynch me

Good job ruining my anticipation, guys XD

That's true Legend, Syl's links to Tv Trope are entertaining and her insanity especially she is raging with lasers at us. O.o

Okay, I'm inspector, and last night I found that InvaderSyl is mafia.

HOWEVER. Sanities and millers come into question to really can't take that for granted.

Either way, I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea to target her anyways, since we have no solid evidence that Pig-serpent is anything, and InvaderSyl seems a bit lynch happy today.

Are you the regular inspcter or the forensic inspector?

Thank you, for calling me entertaining :3

Get rid of the clessed with suckishness comic- relief person. Go logic.

Plus, to win mafia, you have to think like a mafia.

How DO YOU THINK I GOT THROUGH LAST GAME, ALL TROLL LOGIC? It was only mostly troll logic XD

I was too quick to the punch then, so I lost it. Then I try to start a trail and everyone says 'OMGSUSPICION!' then I state my case and everyone goes 'Umm, DENY DENY'

AKA, LIES!!!!!

Then you waste a turn. Whoopie. Expect me to try to rise from the dead for some comedy :P

You can't fully kill an irken, you know :3

Last edited:

It would be cool if you ressurect every once in a while to spout nonsense and link TVTropes ^_^

Yeah! :D

If I even die yet. I think I probably will, because everyone has their mind set on it :P

Who says we can't still have fun every once in a while?

SYL. CALM YOURSELF OR YOU'LL DIE BEFORE DAY ENDS. WE'LL ALL SHOOT YOU.

Syl, I read what went on while I was gone and then went to check other mafias I am in. In the time it took my computer to load the page, you had posted again. You have a problem. What am I saying? she's probably forming yet another post as I'm typing this.

EDIT: OH MY GOD, SHE NINJA'D ME. You posted /yet again/ in the time I took to make this one. Stop already!

Syl, I read what went on while I was gone and then went to check other mafias I am in. In the time it took my computer to load the page, you had posted again. You have a problem. What am I saying? she's probably forming yet another post as I'm typing this.
Actually, not. But now I am XD

I'mma shut up now.

Now it's getting scary. :(

Maybe we should not lynch her in order for her to calm down? Syl, would you agree to that?

In fact, counting this one, 7 of the 14 posts are yours.

Pig Serpent

if Syl will calm herself.

God Syl, stop.

Suspicion on Syl for being, Syl.

Syl is fun ^_^
Also, if you get lynched, you may experience a slight prickling sensation in your neck.

Syl
really, I'd say mimes are better to keep around, rather than confuse people with Death millers even if Syl is telling the truth.
and i'm not self killing myself.

Back
Top Bottom