• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [cultist win]

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Night 4]

Day 5

Blah blah nothing happened.

Nobody died last night.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Day 5]

Ew. I haven't really been following this as much as I should (sorry), but as it stands right now, our alien already apparently got killed, I guess we probably have a lazy mafia. The odds of having a healer get lucky twice in a row seem pretty low to me.

Lazy mafia looks like we can probably safely start lynching off inactives. Shall we have a bit of a quick roll-call to see who's still playing and who's abandoned the game?

Bluh sorry I haven't been paying attention. :( I don't really have anything to say either. sorry.

Here, but nothing's happening. If the mafia's as dead as they seem, we could probably start role-claiming. I'm Mr. Nesbitt, night actions miss me half the time. I think Blaziking was one as well, based on the death description. What's everyone else?

I'm Mrs. Premise. I'm a roleblocker; every night I can take someone to go see Jean-Paul Sartre and in doing so, block their night action.

(I'm not sure whether me being Mrs. Premise implies that someone else is Mrs. Conclusion with a similar power, or if my target takes on Mrs. Conclusion's place in the skit.)

The first night (Night Zero, I think?) I chose not to block anybody because there was really no clues (since there was no discussion). The second night I blocked Karkat in case he was actually a Mafia or otherwise scum-aligned and lying (but it looks like he really was alien). Then on the third night I had no real suspicions so I used a random number generator and came up with Worst Username Ever. And, uh, since then I kind of derp'ed and haven't been paying attention enough to send in my night action. I don't know whether Meowth had me do nothing or randomized it.

Might as well: I'm the Black Knight. If I get targeted the first time with a killing action it won't kill me. After the first time, anytime after that I get targeted, I'll die.

Welp, you all have posted, so let's lynch Fruity Walkerloops. Because I'm going down the list.

With an astounding majority of 1 vote, Fruity Walkerloops is killed in some way that references some Monty Python sketch or another.
...shut up I'm too lazy for flavour text tonight

Fruity Walkerloops was killed. He was not mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Night 5]

Day 6

Again, the players awaken to find no bodies. Or at least no complete ones; in the middle of a field, they find a severed arm jammed under a piano lid, squirting blood like a hose.

Nobody died last night.

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Day 6]

And that's three no-kills in a row. Should we keep lynching inactives? It really looks like either we have insanely lucky healers or an AWOL mafia.

I'm going to bet on the second one. Going down the list, this means Mai is next.

A missing arm...*thinks* Oh crap.

Does this mean you were targeted last night? You posted yesterday that you have two lives, so maybe our Mafia is sending in night actions (sometimes) but not reading the thread. Or maybe for some reason they wanted to kill you so much that they were willing to take two nights to do it?

I'll go along with Mai unless this Silver thing makes us change our mind.

The arm thing could just be flavor. I would assume that, if someone was targeted but not killed (either via extra lives or random chance power), they'd be told. I've not been told of any attempts to kill me, at least.

As the day starts, ole_schooler immediately accuses Mai, and this time is backed up by Jack_The_PumpkinKing. Mai is taken straight to the gallows and hanged, this being one of the worst miscarriages of justice in Britain since Tuesday. Fortunately, electrocuting has been eradicated from the urban areas, and guillotining has been confined almost entirely to Luton.

Mai was killed. They were not Mafia.

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Night 6]

Day 7

Seriously, there are not enough Monty Python sketches about nobody dying

Nobody died last night.
48 hours for discussion.

This is getting pretty ridiculous. What the flippity fu**?

Wait what this is still going? fff >l it looked dead, Jim.

...So how many are still playing. I see Ole and Jack, somewhat Silver... and that's it. hrml. That doesn't give much choice besides randylynching. :c 'Course, if Silver's roleclaim is correct..
Well if that black knight role got hit, we still have at least one target role playing. Which tends to point to the active player pool. Which is small. And highly inconclusive. I'd like to think Mike is still going because there IS still a mafia member sending in messages; kind of pointless if one side it completely dead, so...

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Day 7]

I'm going to go the Occam's razor route and assume the Mafia is being inactive. Because there's no way in flying circus that they keep failing. Next inactive on the list is Leafstorm.

Back
Top Bottom