• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [cultist win]

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Day 7]

okay I'm actually just too lazy for flavour now

Leafstorm was lynched. He was Mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

The eighth day rolls round, but rather than flying right into discussion, the remaining players simply sit around, transfixed upon RespectTheBlade. All thoughts of killing anybody are gone from their brains as they crowd around him, begging for teachings and advice.
"Look, I'm not the messiah, alright?!" he shouts desperately, trying to escape the horde.
"I say you are, Lord, and I should know, I've followed a few."
"Oh, alright, alright, I AM the Messiah! Now fuck off!"
"...how shall we fuck off, o Lord?"
And with that, they follow the exasperated prophet away, completely abandoning the game.

...so yeah RespectTheBlade wins \o/ Roles and night actions coming up in a sec

ROLES

Flower Doll = Milkman Collector (can choose one player each night to imprison, removing them from the game and effectively killing them)

Fruity Walkerloops = Mr Milton (can choose one player each night to feed chocolates to, healing them)

Mai = Ernest Scribbler (can write the funniest joke in the world during the day phase and leave it for a chosen player to read, causing both Ernest and his target to die laughing)

Little Bluberry Bomb = Dim of the Yard (can inspect a player each night and reveal their alignment)

Leafstorm = Cardinal Biggles (mafia goon)

Worst Username Ever = Cardinal Fang (mafia goon)

Jack_The_PumpkingKing = Cardinal Ximinez (mafia don)

Blaziking the Adept
= Tarquin Fin-Tim-Lim-Bim-Lim-Bin-Bim-Bim Bus-Stop F'Tang F'Tang Olé-Biscuitbarrel (votes count double, his vote takes precedence if there is a tie)

ole_schooler = Mr Nesbitt (all night actions received have a 50% chance of missing)

Dave Strider = The Chef at the Green Midget Café (can choose a player to feed Spam to each night, healing them)

Karkat Vantas = Basil Fawlty (wins the game when lynched after being targeted once by the Inquisition)

RespectTheBlade = Brian (converts one random player each night, wins when all living players are converted)

Phantom
= Mr Wensleydale (can block a player from participating in the day discussion, can only target each player once)

Silver = The Black Knight (survives the first time he is targeted by a killing role)

Ketsu = Gumby Anaesthetist (can sedate one player each night and stop them using their night action)

NIGHT ACTION LOG

Night 0
- Little Bluberry Bomb investigates Fruity Walkerloops
- Fruity Walkerloops heals Jack_the_PumpkinKing
- Spanish inquisition targets Karkat Vantas
- Karkat Vantas is activated
- Ketsu is converted

Night 1
- Karkat Vantas enters the cheese shop
- Little Bluberry Bomb investigates Jack_The_PumpkinKing
- Spanish inquisition target Karkat Vantas
- Worst Username Ever is converted

Night 2
- Spanish inquisition target Phantom
- Little Bluberry Bomb investigates Respect The Blade
- Silver is converted

Night 3
- Nobody does anything.
- Jack_The_PumpkinKing is converted.

Night 4
- Spanish inquisition target ole_schooler
- ole_schooler successfully hides from Inquisition
- Little Bluberry Bomb is converted

Night 5
- Spanish inquisition target Silver
- Silver loses hit
- ole_schooler is converted

Night 6
- Leafstorm is converted

Night 7
- Dave Strider is converted

Aww MAN.

So yeah. I was mafia, the Spanish Inquisition. That arm in a field was me knocking off one of Silver's lives, having promptly forgotten that he had two. And since then every night I tried to hit ole_schooler through his 50/50 chance but never got through.

Aw, geez, I was sure I'd be told when I was targetted! Guess I hid too well, then. :D

Frankly, that's hilarious luck that I had. Good job to RespectTheBlade (respect for Respect?), and ha ha ha to the mafia.

Back
Top Bottom