• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Moonlit Art Garden

Sylph

Take me to Wonderland
My Art thread LIVES!
*cough* Sorry about that.
Ok, I'm going to update this later when I gather my art again. So sit tight and wait.

Aww, they're so cute~
I like the Oh Snap one witht he Lugia shadow best, but the Leafeon and the Dark Pikachu ones are really great, too.

HalanvsEdward.jpg

My Latest piece so far. This was inspired by the RSP! God, I love this RP

FamilyPicnic.jpg

I drew this at a Company picnic I went too. I was very bored anf decided to draw the family infront of me. I did another drawing, but I still need to do some touch ups.

Memories.jpg

Yet another Picture inspired by the RSP. Yes, it is Halan agian...and yes, that's Fafneer...I made his eyes green because (a) I felt like it, and (b) I kinda see Fafneer with green eyes. What I was going for a "The memories of the good times" thing...like, what they look like in the present and them thinking back to the past.

Time for a Update

PoorEdward.jpg

This is a Request for a current thing I'm doing. This is Edward...with a Perm.

PoorErindor.jpg

...And this is Erindor. Doesn't he look cute?

PoorXhan.jpg

And this is Xhan. This is what I've gotten done so far.

Second Update in one night. Wow....

PoorBladeandRosie.jpg

This is Blade and Rosie

That's what started the "MAKE IT STOP!!" thing XD

Although I always imagine Purugly with a puff on its tail, like Glameow's...

Three words to describe your pictures are either "hilarious," "cute," or "creative." The way you make the Pokémon look like humans is fascinating. Keep up the good work!

Lord...I need to update more...

Shitoshu-sketch.jpg

Sketch of a Lucario that will show up in a RP I'm in.

Ming-sketch.jpg

And this is a certain girl that will show up in the same RP

Lucar...No, those are morphs. Just unique.

But I should draw a pic of my Lucario character in the Arceus Gene

Back
Top Bottom