• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Mt. Vesever: A Dangerous Path - Will you save the Crate?

Squishy looked at the strange thing. Bouncy seemed harmless, looking like a Jigglypuff with tiny teeth, no curl, and no legs. It might have been a very young shiny Seel maybe? Squishy introduced himself. "Hi, everyone! I'm Squishy, and I'm 4."

Cicada saw everyone introducing themselves. Maybe she could join this organization and finally prove herself. "I'm Cicada."

Rick looked at all the Pokémon appearing. A Jigglypuff, a Spinarak, a Scyther and a Misdreaveus, though he had seen the Misdreaveus before. Maybe it was someone from Club Crater?

"Welcome, welcome, welcome and welcome." He said in order to every Pokémon.

"We have a major... problem here. So, umm, maybe you could help us a little." Rick looked at the great oak. The tree had luckily not been affected by the tremor.

"I don't know you or anything, but since you're young, I bet I can trust you. You see, our base..." The Houndour stopped. "I need proof that you won't tell this to anyone. If you are going to help us, you must swear that you won't tell anyone about this. Not anyone. You swear?" He looked seriously at the new Pokémon.

Venom nodded. "I'll try to keep my jaws shut the best I can! And that's really good!" She smiled. "In other words, yes."

"I promise!" Squish said happily. He loved keeping secrets. "I'll do anything to protect a secret!"

Shriek gave a screechy little giggle, and said, "I'm good at keeping secrets. Probably better than either of you. Maybe I can see how bad the underground damage is by phasing through the rubble." She did a couple of loop-the-loops and passed through the Scyther.

"... Fine" Rick said. "So, this is Club Crater, or rather, was. We were peacefully going to have a meeting in the ME room when there was this tremor. Our former leader, Slash the Sandshrew, died and told me I'm the new leader.

"So the base is completely destroyed, so we're going to try and restore it. It won't be easy, but with lots of help, we might make it."

"Alright," said Squish. "But how can I help? I'm just a little Jigglypuff! All I can do is sing!"

"What are your names?" Rick asked. "I'm Rick, the leader of Club Crater. As you might see, I'm a Houndour." He breathed some fire out of his mouth.

"Are you very good at tending wounds, Jigglypuff? And you, Spinarak, maybe you could bandage those who have gotten hurt or something..."

He then turned to the big oak. "I will try to dig out... something. No one will follow me, okay?"

He padded over to the door, opened it and jumped into the hollow oak. "I repeat, do not follow me. I will do this on my own." He opened the trap door and jumped down on a rock.

"I think I can help heal wounds," said Squish. "I had a Chansey friend who taught me some simple procedures," the Jigglypuff said to the group. Curious at what was under the trap door, Squish asked, "Does anyone know what's under there?"

Venom almost sweatdropped. "Okay.. Rick..." I was thinking sticking things together but I guess this works.

"Munch, if you don't let go of me, I am going to barbecue you," Blaziking said angrilly. Munch stopped and dropped Blaziking on the ground.

"Where are you going to go?" Munch asked.

"Back to Club Crater to get Chica-" Blaziking began.

"NO! NOT CHICA! I WILL NOT LET YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER!!" Munch yelled, bursting with anger.

"Er, well, why?" Blaziking asked.

"Because she's mean," Munch pouted. There was a long pause.

"Well," Blaziking said, piercing the silence, "I'll be going now." With that, Blaziking ran back to Club Crater.

"What could I do to help? If anything...?" Bouncy asked tentatively. "I mean, I'm basically just a ball with flipeprs. Not much I can do really..."

The room was a mess. Rocks everywhere!

"What the... how am I supposed to get to the 'secret room' Slash mentioned?" Rick whispered to himself, then shouted up "Hey, can someone come down and help me move these rocks?"

"Hey," said Squish. "Is Rick calling us? Let's go help him move the rocks!" Squish then ran to the tree, opened the trap door, went down the ladder, and found piles of rocks everywhere.
"Ugh... I'm too weak!" he called out. "Someone else has to come down here too!"

Back
Top Bottom