• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Mt. Vesever: A Dangerous Path - Will you save the Crate?

Shriek floated in an insubstansial form through the debris, making a happy noise as she reached the other side. "I try to push it from this side, and you pull it from there," she said in her weird, high-pitched reedy voice.

"Alright," said Squish. "On 3! 1, 2, 3!" Squish then used all her force to go pull the rock with the weird, floating ghost-like Pokemon.

"I doubt you are strong enough to move that one alone..." Rick said and shook his head, then shouted up. "I'm in need of a water type Pokémon who can use water type moves here!"

He had a plan. If he heated a rock, and someone soaked it with water, the rock would crack. He had never tried, but one time had to be the first, right?

"Any volunteers?"

"I'll help!" Bouncy barked, and rolled down into the rocky base. "Wow. It's a mess down here..."

He shuffled over to where Rick was.

"What shall I do first?"

Rick saw a Spheal jump down from the trapdoor.

"You'll soak this rock with water when I tell you to, okay?" He said, and jumped over to a big rock that was covering the ladder to the ME room. Then he started to blow weak embers on it, just to see how hard it was.

After a small inspection, he blew more powerful embers on it, until the rock was redglowing of warmth. Even though he stood on it, he couldn't feel the hot surface of it. Being a Houndour is good.

"Your turn, use your strongest water attack on this rock." Rick said and jumped off it, waiting for Bouncy to make a move.

"Um... I know!"

Bouncy opened his mouth wide and spouted a slow, steady stream of water at the rock. When he had control over the water, he began to pump harder every second or so, creating pulsing rings that travelled down the stream of water, splashing over the hot rocks.

"Good... Keep going..." The rock began to crack, and steam oozed out of it. "That's enough. One headbutt should do it now." Rick pushed Bouncy away with his paw and charged at the rock, head-first.

Luckily, the skull on Rick's head softened the hit, and maybe if Rick didn't have his boney head, he could've had fainted.

After Rick had headbutted the rock, it cracked, and under it was the smashed parts of the ladder.

"I... have to sit down a bit..." He sat down and rubbed his head with his paw.

"I can try and use Screech if there are any weak rocks needed to be broken," Squish said.

"Hey! We did it!" squeaked Bouncy. He rolled over to Rick, who appeared to be in pain.

"Are you okay, Leader?"

"I can get some berries if you need some. Do you?" Squish asked.

"No... I'm fine, I just banged my head into that rock." Rick said and jumped down the ladders.

"Everyone who can some way or another crush, move or make these rocks disappear may come down here.!" He shouted up.

God there are many rocks here. Much more than upstairs. The ground had opened, rocks had fallen down from the ceiling and blocked most of the room. Rick had to get to the secret room Slash had mentioned.

Blaziking looked on from afar. He saw...that Houndour...

But Chica was nowhere to be seen.

Blaziking scoured the area, and saw that there was a rock that had been broken, and the top of the ladder that lead to the Club Crater base. No! Chica fell down into Club Crater base and they're going to bury her alive! Blaziking thought, quivering. He gulped, and charged for the hole.

"CHICA I WILL SAVE YOU!" Blaziking yelled as he charged for the ladder.

Moments later, he didn't know how, but he was at the bottom of the ladder.

"Ow...my head."

Squish quickly ran over to Blaziking. "Oh, need some berries?" he said.

Venom looked at Rick.

"Do you need me to stick anything together?" she repeated. "Spinarak silk is rather strong."

"Hmm, yeah." Rick said, ignoring Blaziking's yells. "If I move this rock here." He poked a rock his size with his paw, "You'll stick it to the wall so that it'll stay there." It was not a question, but an order.

Then he, with his whole body, pushed the rock so that it moved away from the path.

Back
Top Bottom