• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Did anyone else notice That Derpy Hooves was in the race, but Lauren Faust stated that Derpy has a Unicorn daughter that looked just like her named Dinky Doo (Except Dinky had no wings and had a horn), But Derpy went to the race with another pony, AND Dinky Doo was with another poy.

Refreshing the episode was revolved around someone other than Twilight. =D

That was likely Derpy's sister. And Dinky might have a sister?

My Little Pony is horrible, and you should feel horrible for watching it.

The only redeeming quality of the show is that Q is in it.

My Little Pony is horrible, and you should feel horrible for watching it.

The only redeeming quality of the show is that Q is in it.

No one said you had to like it, and this is very rude and disruptive to the conversation.

Did anyone else notice That Derpy Hooves was in the race, but Lauren Faust stated that Derpy has a Unicorn daughter that looked just like her named Dinky Doo (Except Dinky had no wings and had a horn), But Derpy went to the race with another pony, AND Dinky Doo was with another poy.

Well, it was called the Sisterhooves Social, not the Mother-and-Daughter-hooves Social, so.

Anyways, I loved the episode, and Sweetie Belle was so adorable. And that picture. ;; I didn't see that switch in the race coming either! :O Should have guessed by the change in eye color. I thought it was cute how Sweetie's mistakes were able to be put to use, like the sweater and clean-up.

Also, first episode without Twilight!

Oh, and don't feed the parasprite everypony!

Last edited:
I've seen it before, mostly because I was sick of the horrible memes and wanted to see where they all came from. It made wish to gouge my eyes out.

You poor, poor thing.

You have been struck with a horrible, horrible Egyptian curse named De Nile.

Don't rise to the bait. Just report it and move on in the future. No snarky side comments. It's simple. Trust me.

How does Zecora manage to say one line, and then rhyme it with something she only learned after finishing her first line? I wonder if 'everyzebra', as it's now used in the show, talks like that.

And Apple Bloom can speak Fancy!

Don't rise to the bait. Just report it and move on in the future. No snarky side comments. It's simple. Trust me.
Why is it that everyone who happens to have an unpopular opinion is automatically branded a troll? It's that attitude is why I barely post anywhere else these days.
(Also in my opinion, saying "don't feed the troll"/"don't go for the bait" would be feeding them just as much as the people you're talking to are :P)

How does Zecora manage to say one line, and then rhyme it with something she only learned after finishing her first line? I wonder if 'everyzebra', as it's now used in the show, talks like that.

Unsure if this should be spoilered...

I think it's just her. Because she's a medicine woman or something.

Oh geez. The implications of the Cutie Pox are terrifying D: I mean just trying to do two things at once left Applebloom exhausted. What if she never got the cure and ended up having over a thousand cutie marks or something? The effort of trying to play out all those new talents would definitely kill her. And suppose she had ended up with some really nasty talent, like surgery. She'd be scarred for life.

Her speaking French was amusing though.

Oh geez. The implications of the Cutie Pox are terrifying D: I mean just trying to do two things at once left Applebloom exhausted. What if she never got the cure and ended up having over a thousand cutie marks or something? The effort of trying to play out all those new talents would definitely kill her. And suppose she had ended up with some really nasty talent, like surgery. She'd be scarred for life.

Her speaking French was amusing though.

Well Twilight did say that Cutie Pox mysteriously vanished the same way it appeared in the first place. Though that could be vanished as in nobody having it any more, rather than the people having it getting cured.

Also does anyone else think that Zecora was animated differently in this episode? I can't see any big difference but I really like the way she's drawn now.

EDIT: In this episode they actually refer to Big Macintosh as "Big Mac"!
And the only Cutie Mark I can't seem to spot on Apple Bloom is the one for maths. Maybe the French one covered it too, since both French and mathematics are 'fancy' according to AJ

Last edited:
Why is it that everyone who happens to have an unpopular opinion is automatically branded a troll? It's that attitude is why I barely post anywhere else these days.
(Also in my opinion, saying "don't feed the troll"/"don't go for the bait" would be feeding them just as much as the people you're talking to are :P)

Mm, well, I thought they were more flamebaiting than trolling, if anything at all - I don't really know if there's a distinction. Regardless, everyone's entitled to their own opinion but they're posting derrogatory comments in an area where they're likely to (and did) get some kind of reaction from other users.

As for "don't feed the troll", it's questionable ground and is probably more circumstancial as to when it is a helpful comment or not. I'd agree it were stupid yelling "don't feed the troll" when the troll is still looming but we'd infracted them. If they'd an ounce of sense they'd realise not to do the same thing again, so we considered them to be "gone" after infracting them. The "don't feed the troll" message was more a follow-up to our actions. I dunno though, it's just advice on how to better handle future situations from my perspective but I can see where you're coming from! :o

(Sorry for the late response! I'm really bad at noticing when people have replied to me!)

In other news, I really liked Granny Smith in the Sisterhooves Social. I think I cracked up about 4 times within a minute at that point and was laughing for a good minute after.

Also I'm actually enjoying the Cutie Mark Crusaders this series. Last series I found them kind of irritating and almost superfluous but this series they've been quite entertaining. I liked the Cutie Pox episode, too. Genuinely wasn't expecting the plot to go the way it did - I was just expecting her to have maybe 3 cutie marks or something and then to have her fame crushed when the effects of the plant wore off and for her to be scolded for lying or something. :x

Zecora:Applejack, with a coat of orange............F***

Not all the time. =D

I keep on missing the Cutie Pox, considering my TV is always broken at the time that episode comes on, ='(

Butterfly used confuse ray!
Bat used supersonic!
Falcon wouldn't have got stuck in those thorns if Snorlax were there!
And those eel things reminded me of the ones from Mario

I need to cut back on the Nintendo games

Back
Top Bottom