• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

I SAID NO NE...

Argh.

I just realized that there's a loophole.

That's EXACTLY why I didn't bring this up earlier.

...I'm too sensitive, aren't I?

Anyway...

I like the part in Shippuuden where Asuma agrees to help Naruto with his jutsu, and in return, to buy them lunch or dinner or something. It goes something like this:

Asuma: He forgot we had Chouji on the team.

(I think it was) Shikamaru: ...You're so cruel.

... X3

Last edited:
Darksong: Are you talking about my comment? Because that was a positive as a pool of puppies. :( I love fat guys.

I never called it negative, but... I never really called it positive either. Whether it's positive or negative is entirely an opinion, and I think it depends.

Join?

My favorite character of the moment is Sai, from Shipuuden, I mean of course he betrays the leaf village, and has no emotion but he's so unintentionally funny!

Also, I'm not sure if someone already posted this, but you can watch subbed episodes of shippuden on Hulu.com

I never called it negative, but... I never really called it positive either. Whether it's positive or negative is entirely an opinion, and I think it depends.

Well, I can see what you mean. Chouji himself hates to be called fat. XD But he's just in denial. In Shippuden, he looks so sexy (even if he is just 15). I bet he'd be even better in his twenties. <3

((I'm surprised, this actually turned into a positive discussion o_O But that's a good thing!))

He's 15 in Shippuuden? I thought everyone but Lee turned 16 in Shippuuden. *shrug*

Wait, you must be right. I just checked.

I think Chouji looks nice in Shippuuden. His hair looks like an Entei's mane. Ever realize that?

244.png
Choji.jpg

Whoa! Entei-Chouji <3 Hey, that's pretty awesome. XD

Yeah, I can make anything about fat people into a positive dicussion. XD I'm just that cool. :D Hmm, maybe I should write a Chouji fic of some kind...Or maybe finish some of the bajillion other fics I have in progress XD;;;

Whoa! Entei-Chouji <3 Hey, that's pretty awesome. XD

Yes!

Darksong in bed a couple nights ago said:
The only problem is, Munchlax/Makuhita doesn't evolve into Entei.

If they did, that would be sooo awesome. :D

I like to go to school and draw a few jagged lines on a piece of paper. There's only one Naruto fan in the class other than me and Cryptica, he doesn't know what it is... maybe I'll expand on it ...

Another thing on Chouji's hair: At first, his hair looks like Munchlax's ears, except shorter :D And then it looks like an Entei, as stated previously.

I need to draw an Entei that looks like Chouji sometime.

It's a shame they got rid of his scarf in Shippuuden, though... I liked that scarf...

@Darsong I'm only as far as to where Sai turns in the list of the Anbu Black Ops to Orochimaru, then Team Kakashi find him.

Sorry for any confusion..

n//n;

Darksong and I were playing Mario Kart Wii over Wifi and then there was this person who had a Naruto mii.

The Mii was a girl.

I'm sorta worried about this, but then again I'm paranoid.

Is Shippuuden going to be on the same channel Naruto is on now?

Back
Top Bottom