• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Newbies/seniors?

Postcount opinion?

• Total voters
Clearly, the idea is some literal slashing. Who wouldn't want to see a moderator swordfight?

Oooo I'll get the popcorn!!!!

Where's the fight going to be? Serious Business? Ooooo how about RP to make it dramatic!

I'm taking bets! We'll bet... crap... well we'll find something to wager.

Either roleplaying or insanity.
This very conversation is crazy, so i'm thinking insanity.

And we could bet....ASB stuff if you have an asb account? Edit: I'm psychic...^

Spunky, No, you's not psychic, you only have the same mind as me. That makes muuuuch more sense than being psychic.

No, I know where we can put it! Let's get all of the threads topics and categories, and push them into something huge!

Hmm? When I scroll over Twilight's username, it says that one of her past username was Surskitty, and one of your's, Viki, is also Surskitty, which i did not notice until now. Holy Shit, You are Twilight in disguise! =O

Whatever are you talking about? It says no such thing.

Also, I win because I always win!
Except when Viki flops on me :^(

Hmm? When I scroll over Twilight's username, it says that one of her past username was Surskitty, and one of your's, Viki, is also Surskitty, which i did not notice until now. Holy Shit, You are Twilight in disguise! =O
It's funny because I'm surskitty.

Ohmygod, we have three surskitties! Have a three way!

I'll wager my Gyarados Litwick ot whoever wins.

...GET

ON

TOPIC

RAAAAAAAGGH RAAAAG--Ooh oooh oh FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Mmm...I think it got lost. I don't know, Abra? How tackle is now more effective than cut? Soup?

Any of these.

(Wow, not good at this)

Back
Top Bottom