• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nick Mafia [DAY 3]

Re: Nick Mafia [DAY 2]

Kill me if you will, because MY EMPIRE OF DOOM BEGINS NOW!!

Re: Nick Mafia [DAY 2]

The characters decide upon The Friendly Mushroom, and they destroy him.

TFM is dead. He was Tommy (inspector). 48 hours for night actions.

Re: Nick Mafia [NIGHT 2]

If I am allowed to post during the night in this thread, then allow me to say this. I'm sure you can't say anything once you're dead, The Friendly Mushroom.

And although I'm sorry that I lynched you, it was still a very bad move to act annoyingly random. |:

... Well woops, I totally missed the fact it was day. Is day over?
If not, I propose randomlynch. The Friendly Mushroom's death proves nothing, so I have no idea where to go.

Back
Top Bottom